[Feel Special ✨] Miya Osamu x Idol!Male!Reader

Warning: Daddy Osamu 😳
Osamu breathing

not proofread—Feel Special—————————————————————

not proofread

Feel Special
—————————————————————

Osamu POV
" 'Samu did you get Hinata's text?" Atsumu chirped

"No, I wished him a happy birthday tho." I tapped away at my phone.

"He's inviting us to the concert on Wednesday! (2 days from now)"

"Ahhhh-" Atsumu was cut of by a group of girls flocking near a male.

"Are those your fangirls?" Kita questioned.

"Its that new kid." Suna butted in. "The new student that transferred here, there's some kind of big deal around him but the school hasn't said anything yet except to not bother him as much."

"Oh-" I move my head side to side slightly closing my eyes to try to catch what the new kid looked like, he seemed like a big deal."
———

"I'm so sorry!" Grab the books I dropped as I hear the person I bumped into apologize. "Im still learning my way around here, do you know where room 540 is?" The H/C male rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh i'm actually heading there for class right now, you can come with me." Why does this kid not know his way around the school? "I know this is lame but... what kind of hobbies do you have?"

"Oh- hobbies? Well.. uhm- I don't really have much time time for that. My schedule is always full and on my free time I have to do my homework." The H/C scratched his head.

"Oh- do you have any extra-curricular activities?" I pondered.

"No its not like that... I just can't talk about it." He placed his books on his desk.

"Whats your na-"

"Class is in session, we will begin with attendance." I was cut of by the teacher walking into the room.

Class went slow, I felt very hyper and I hated it. My heart was beating too fast for no reason.

"Hey could I get your number?" I turned my head. "I may not have a lot of time on my hands but I feel like it'll be good to have someone else to talk to one in a while."

I blankly stared at him. "-oh yeah sure. (insert-number)."

"Thank you! This means a lot to me! Im F/N L/N. I'll message you when I have the time!" F/N chuckled and ran off to his next class.
———
F/N
Hey, I was in such a rush I forgot to get your name 😅