Adrien's world and Origins of the Kwamis

So as Ivan gets akumatized into Stoneheart and he went to after Kim to their P.E. training field.Whole of Paris is afraid of the new supervillain.Parisians hope that heroes will come to their rescue.

Alaya said that she wants to go after stoneheart as where there is a supervillain there will be a superhero.

Marinette says not to go after the villain and it harm her but she did not listen to her.

She quickly checks her mobile's battery and GPS tracking.
Then she ran after the villain in bicycle.

On the other hand at Agreste Mansion Adrien the son of Paris's great fashion designer Gabriel Agreste was having class in his homeschool by Natalie.

Natalie asks Adrien a few questions which he answers correctly and then Gabriel asks to give him a minute with his son.

Natalie takes few step backwards and says sure sir.

Gabriel: Adrien,I told you that you will not go to school.I don't want you to go into that dangerous world.

Adrien:But father!I wanna go to school and make new friends. There's no harm or danger in that.

Gabriel:I told you means I told you.No comment in that statement and you will continue having your home schooling.
Natalie continue.

Natalie:Ok Adrien!That's all for today.

Adrien gets off from his chairs and runs to his bedroom.He lies in the bed with his face burried in the pillow.

After few minutes he gets up and opens the TV.He watches the headline which says that a super villain has arrived in Paris and the police is trying it's best to stop it.We hope that re-enforcement will arrive soon. As he looks in centre table he sees a wooden box.
He says What is this?

Marinette was watching TV in her room.She was quite scared of the villain but little did she know that she will be the one who will be saving Paris.She also saw Alaya running after the villain in her bicycle.
When she looked down she saw a wooden box and said what is this?.

Adrien's Pov.

As Adrien opened the box he saw a mini creature black in colour and has ears like that of a cat.
Adrien:Hey!You look like a genie in the lamp.

The creature:I met him onece.He just fulfills your wishes.I'm way better than that.My name is Plagg and I am your kwami.I'll grant you the power of destruction.Now can you please give me something to eat.

Adrien:Is this a prank by my father.No!He doesn't have that much sense of humour.

Plagg:Your father doesn't even know I exist.Now give me something to eat.
Plagg runs over every single thing is Adrien like his game centre and eats everything as he has desire of shiny surfaces and is very naughty.
Adrien climbs over the wall catch him.

Adrien:What kind of a super hero will I be

Adrien:What kind of a super hero will I be.I'm not even allowed to go out on my own.

Plagg:Now that I have I'll change everything.Wear the ring and
Just say "Claws out"

Adrien:Plagg "Claws out"
He transferred into a black cat.

Adrien:Plagg "Claws out"He transferred into a black cat

Marinette Pov.

Marinette opened the box and saw a creature in red colour.Marinette screamed and captured the creature in glass jar.

Marinette screamed and captured the creature in glass jar

Then she called out to her parents.

The creature:Don't call your parents and talk to me.I'm your friend.

Then Marinette clams down talks with the kwami who says that her name is Tikki.She grants the power of creation and she has capture the akuma to free stoneheart and other supervillains created by Hawk Moth.

Tikki:Wear the earring and say"Spots On"

Marinette:"Spots On"
She transferred into a red bug and her costume was all red.

Marinette: Tikki can you hear me.I'm not going anywhere and I want my clothes back.

Just then her mom called and asked"Marinette are you back.

Marinette:Yes mom and she goes to the terrace to escape so her mother does not find out.

Sabine checks Marinette's room and finds no one and says to her husband that they must call the school.

As stone heart meets Kim he picks him up by his collar and tries to throw him.