Love and names and the lot

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalamulaykum,

I am very sorry.

That is all I can say on that topic. I feel like if I were to justify why I haven't been uploading I would feel like I am presenting an excuse; silence is golden.

As humans we love.....and we have the ability to love a lot; pour all our energy our potential, our significance and uttermost power to making our love happy. It's what we do; and it's what we have been doing for the past hundreds of years; it's an innate feeling.
Love is a pretty cool concept; that as humans we can show such affection and agreement to a certain thing: individual.
When it comes to Allah, and for those who love him so, can show there affection through his beautiful names; Asma-Ul-husna (attached is Kamaal Uddin's nasheed on the names of Allah. It is highly appetising and you would probably become addicted but nonetheless!)

And one of those names that I wish to share with you all and holds a special place for me is.....

"Al Rahman.....the All-Merciful."

We all, at some point in our life feel useless, incompetent, worthless and rejected;it's inevitable.
And it takes the mercy of an Individual to change your mood and that timed infinitely painful sadness into a happy moment.
And it takes the mercy of your Lord to not only change a sad moment into a happy one, but our whole existence into a happy one.
Without the mercy of our Lord, where would we be? It's through his mercy that we love, it's through his mercy that we live and breath, it's through his mercy that we are warm in a cold winters day.
To add to that, Al Rahman specifies Allah SWT all encompassing mercy. And it's beautiful that our Lord showers his mercy upon us all yet as humans little do we thank...
And another reason why I seem to love this name so much is how it seems to encompass all of the names of Allah SWT together..He is merciful..in all aspects, with his forgiveness, protection, oneness, beauty! And no matter who you are, what sins you may have committed, his mercy is near....

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright.

Please leave in the comments what is your favourite name of Allah swt, and your reasons why; be they personal or indirect!

I wish you all the best of health!x
Wassalam