My bully kim taehyung ff part 1

Here i am in class staring at my crush kim taehyung.We were best friends back then but then something happened.
FLASHBACK
Me and taehyung were eating and drinking in a little cute cafe near by school and i was about to confess that day no now
'Tae tae i need to telk you something'
'Yes what is it Y/nieee'
'I like you'
'What did you said.hahah i cant believe it the nerd likes the popular guy its pretty sad y/n now i need to go and im gonnz talk to some important people you know'
END OF FLASHBACK
He looked at me with a angry expression.Im scared after that day we never talked again its been 2 months.Then after our first classes i walked alone to the cafetaria.yes alone im completely lonely im always alone its the best for me i guess.But when i arrived in the cafetaria everyones eyes where fixed on me even taehyung.I picked some food and got to an empty table.'Hey y/n are you gonna eat all of this'? Taehyung suddenly asked.'Yeah why?'i asked 'No i mean you can calm down with your food fattie your fat enough why shouldnt you lose some weight' he answered everyone was lauging at me and trowing food at me.Firstly i wanted to ignore it.But it was too much for me to handle.I trowed all my plate on the ground and i left the cafetaria.

Please read the next part and tell me if its good thank you~