My bully kim tahyung ff part 2

I was waiting outside the next class when some students appeared they all laughed and whispered about me.I felt broken about how he called me.I still love him.Then taehyung came in class and he sat next to me smirking at his friends.The whole lesson he whispered some hate and shit to me i couldnt anymore but i dont wanna show him that im weak.Then he said'You will never find some love in your life because no one will ever see love in you fat monster'Then the class was over and i couldnt take me back.I runed after him and shouted'WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH YOU ARE TRASH SO STFU WITH YOUR NONSENSE GO LEARN SOMEWHERE HOW TO LIVE A LIFE' Taehyung looked shocked and angry at the same time.He pushed me against the lockers and shouted at me till i cried and the last time he spoke he slapped me.then was the moment where i losted it.It looked like he was shocked about him slapping me too but i was dying inside.The person that i love slapped me and hurted me.I pushed him away and i run to the rooftop some people where in my way but i dont care i wanna get out of here out of this world i have no one and i am nothing.

Please readers read the next parts that i will make :)