【playlist】

impossible ─ james arthur

when all is done, there is nothing to say and if you're done with embarrassing me on your own you can go ahead, tell them; tell them all i know now, shout it from the rooftops, write it on the skyline; all we had is gone now, tell them i was happy and my heart is broken, all my scars are open, tell them what i hoped would be impossible.

crazy in love ─ beyoncé

got me looking so crazy right now; got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss; got me hoping you'll save me right now looking so crazy, your love's.

for you liam payne ft. rita ora

in your eyes, I'm alive, inside you're beautiful something so unusual; in your eyes i know i'm home; every tear, every fear gone with the thought of you, changing what i thought i knew, i'll be yours for a thousand lives.

secret love song little mix

why can't you hold me in the street? why can't i kiss you on the dance floor? i wish that it could be like that; why can't we be like that? 'cause i'm yours.

scared to be lonely martin garrix ft. dua lipa

is it just our bodies? are we both losing our minds? is the only reason you're holding me tonight, 'cause we're scared to be lonely? do we need somebody just to feel like we're alright? is the only reason you're holding me tonight, cause we're scared to be lonely?