𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐲

Class went by like a breeze. Well, for you, at least. Taking in the fact that you slept through the day, time went by considerably fast for you. You soon find yourself unconsciously walking towards your locker, getting slightly disappointed when you didn't see the usual bottle of strawberry milk sitting inside. Grabbing the things you needed, you walk out and headed for the gate. Seeing Taiju and Yuziriha talking with each other, you decide to butt in on their conversation.

"Yo, what are you lovebirds doing?" You tease. A ghost of a blush was visible on both their faces which you took note of, silently plotting revenge for all of the teasing they do to you and Senku. "We were waiting for you. Now, w-where's Senku?" Taiju asked, noticeably stumbling a bit on his words, possibly because of embarrassment. You looked at him confused, "Wasn't he with you earlier?"

Taiju shook his head. "He excused himself as soon as class ended, I thought he went to pick you up."

You laugh at his assumption. "Why would he do that?" You asked rhetorically before turning around and walking back to the school building. "Where are you going?" Yuzuriha asks, making you turn towards them.

"Senku's obviously at the lab again. You guys can go ahead, It'll take a while before we finish."

They nodded at you simultaneously and went on their way, making small talk with each other in the process.

Now alone, you walk to the lab. Your trip was quick as you decided to speed walk to where Senku was. When you made it to your destination, you swiftly open the door. Sure enough, you see Senku in his labcoat seemingly fiddling with a contraption you couldn't see because he was blocking it from your field of vision. You grabbed a spare lab coat and walk towards him with curious eyes.

"What are you working on this time?" You ask, inspecting every move he makes. Stopping for a second, Senku turns to look at you with a smirk. "I ain't telling you until I get it done."

"Exactly when is that?" Senku shrugs at your question and continues to work on his contraption. You cross your arms and sigh, walking over to your usual spot in the lab and think of what to do.

You were a member of the science club, specifically the unofficial vice president, but that doesn't mean you were as passionate about it as Senku. Well, you love science, you and Senku share a love for space after all. But you find that you were most successful in the field of gastronomy.

As a kid you loved cooking, having been taught by your parents at an early age. Senku knows and acknowledges your natural talent when it comes to food, even going as far as to help you design and build some tools correlating to your studies in that field. You are forever thankful to him for it.

Since then, both of you would help each other in your respective fields without a single thought. It was all thanks to him that you found something you loved doing other than sleeping, and it was thanks to you that he was able to sit back and remind himself to take a break once in a while. Both of you balance each other out. You guys weren't complete opposites, but you had your differences.

Your thoughts were cut off when you feel someone tap your shoulder. Turning around, you see that it was Senku. You looked at him a bit confused, wondering if he was done.

Senku sighs and shoves his watch towards your face. "It's late, let's go home." He says and crosses his arms. "What about that project you're working on?" You sneakily wander your eyes towards where you thought the mysterious contraption was. Before you could even find it, Senku once again blocks your field of vision by covering your eyes with his hands. "No peeking." You could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

Pouting, you grab his hands and turn towards the exit. The both of you walk, once again hand in hand.

You now realize why people would think that you both have feelings for each other. Both you and Senku were always reserved around people, usually only speaking when spoken to. But that wasn't the case when you two were together.