chapter 3

i was sleeping peacefully but then the sunlight hits my face that wakes me up. i then see izumi sleeping while hugging me. i then look at the time for it to be 7:30 am so i wake up izumi. she then wakes up but then i get a pop-up but the weird thing is that izumi is staring at it. i then ask

y/n: izumi can you see that? ''i asked''

izumi: y-yes i can s-see that. but what is it? ''she asked''

y/n: you see i have the power to make my life a rpg so i have a shop stats rewards quest everything an MMORPG has and i can copy quirks except mutation types. oh and i can make an dungeon where the time goes slower then here. look i know this is hard to believe but it's th-.

before i could finish my sentence izumi cuts me of by kissing me on the lips. she then pulls back.

izumi: i believe you. ''she said calmly''

y/n: thanks izumi. well it's time to get ready for school. but first let's see what the pop-up says. ''i said''

we then look at the pop-upm and what it says shocked us.

[quest: new world]

[objective: defeat all for one, league of villains, overhaul and get 2 or more girlfriends]

[bonus objective: save eri]

[rewards: summon, new world, skill, wheel of fortune, title and reputation by public]

[bonus rewards: daughter(eri), armor, weapons and bloodline(you're choose)]

[failure: none]

[time limit: none]

izumi: i will share you. ''she said calmly

y/n: w-what? ''i asked shocked''

i couldn't believe what i just heard she  is willing to share me. thank god for my luck.

izumi: i said i'm willing to share you. but don't forget about me. and is that a tail? ''she asked while looking at my tail''

y/n: ofcourse i will never forget about you. and yes that is my saiyan tail.

izumi: what's a saiyan? ''she asks''

y/n: ''tells izumi about planet vegeta and how it blew up and his stand''

izumi(shocked and sad): i-i'm so s-sorry y/n.''she said''

y/n: don't worry izumi it's fine.''i said''

[TIMESKIP {KING CRIMSON}]

we were waiting in class and i went ahead and started a conversation with uraraka.

y/n: hey uraraka did you hear about the rumors that allmight is teaching here?''i asked''

uraraka: yea i heard do you think it's true?''she asked back''

y/n: i hope because i want to fight her.''i said with excitement''

when i said that a familiar person came through the door while yelling.

???: I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!!'she says with enthusiasm getting excitement from izumi and the others''

i then see allmight and use {observe} on her.