shot 6

The day came ..

Drishti with her father went for admission to college...

Rakshit was eagerly waiting for her to come...his friends teases him....he was in admission hall..he was looking at entrance....and waiting for her to come...

Soon she enters..with her father...rakshit was seeing him after 15 days due to exams he couldn't meet her...as final exams were going on...

He was memerized in her....and doesn't realizes when her father comes near her..and was calling him...

Drishti understood and blushes..now her father shakes him..and he comes back to reality...

Rakshit- sorry uncle...

Drihsti f- its okey beta....please helpher..you are student here you must be knowing all procedure..

Rakshit –sure sir...uncle you sit here...drishti you come with me...

Drishti smiles...and follws him..

Drishti- so mr rakshit was lost somewhere..

Rakshit- yes so many beautiful girls were coming...so looking at them..

Drihsti punches him...rakshit laughs..

Drihsti- I will kill you if you look at someone else..

Rakshit pulls drishti cheeks..

Rakshit- ale my sweet jaan....dont get angry...rakshit's heart will always beat for drihsti only...drikshit forever,,,

She smiles..

Rakshit- okey comes lets complete the procedure...

Rakshit helps her...and soon they complete it...

Drishti father thanks him..

Rakhsit- no sir..its my responsibility..

Drishti f- yes I will be tension free for her..as you are here...do always be with here.

Rakshit smiles...