Shot 14

Rakshit was in his way... Suddenly someone  came and blocked his bike.. He looks on..

1 hour passes by..
Drishti is seen standing on a silent road.. She looks at phone and roams here and there..

Drishti- shit why rakshit is still not here. 

She remebrs how after rakshit left thr place.. Her father.. Realized his mistake.. Hr wanted to stop rakshit.. But naughty drishti have something else in her mind

 But naughty drishti have something else in her mind

At night.. Drishti made her father call rakshit
Flashback.
Rakshit gets a call.
Rakshit - hello.
Dri father- hello rakshit beta... We had accident please come fast.. Drishti is injured badly.. Please.. Come.. We are not getting any help.
Rakshit gets tensed.. Her father inform the location... He immediately leaves..

Flashback ends..

Drishti- why he didn't came here yet...
She gets tensed..

Drishti - I know he must be angry.. But after getting thw happy news he will be happy.. But where is he..

She suddenly gets a message from rakshit phone..

"" if u want to see ur rakshit alive come to this location. ""

Drishti gets tensed..
Drishti- o no... Rakshit... I m idiot I should have not done this drama rakshit is in problem..

She immediately takes her sooty ans comes to the given location...

She sees no one there.. She gets tensed..

She cries..
Drishti-  rakshit where are u..
Suddenly a car comes from. Back and picks her inside.. Her eyes are closed..

Drishti shouts..

The car stops at a place.. She is very much tensed... She cries... And shouts for help..

Her eyes are opened.. And she is shocked to see the scene..

Both rakshit and drishti family was standing.. In living room.. Everyone looks on.. And it was drishti house..
Drishti looks on confused... Her father points her to look behind..

She turns and sees rakshit smiling widely.. E

 E