May 17th~May 19th, 2020: Official Completion #1

Heya~!

RowTheAverageWriter here. (As we mentioned, people who can edit this logbook isn't limited to MultiFandomSylvia)

This will probably be one of the first official entries we've done on this particular account.

This is how it's going to look for whenever we complete or conquer a new story, reaching and surpassing 1K comments on a single thread of a Wattpad story.

Let's begin, shall we?

~*~*~*~

Book: Criss-Crossing [BakuDeku/KatsuDeku]

Author: Mana_ndrae

Rating: 10/10

Status: Completed.

Time Taken: 2 days

Member Count: 15

Subjects: Discord, YouTube, Dear Evan Hansen, DDLC, Life stories, Bees, Tumblr posts, New members, Random Spam, Books, Movies, Updates, Chapters, Manga, Art, Participants, OCs, HQ account, Webtoon, Personalities, Ages, Singing, and Group-roles.

~*~*~*~

It was just a jumble of stuff, really. 

Our conversations are hard to track, but they're really fun to get into if you're there when it all happens!

I'd say it was a pretty eventful and successful endeavor, and the author of the book was pretty chill with us camping out on her book.

My hat goes off to her, and I'm glad we gained two new members from our excursion.

Some things we learned are never let Jen and Art have free reign in a Discord server, and to kill wasps in a salon with water or fire?

Also, we came to realize that we're a pretty protective group over anything and everything, for ourselves and others, if that wasn't already obvious. For example, our singing voices? We all individually think we suck, but the rest of the group will fight us to the death to prove us wrong. It's a pretty homie-sexual and chaotic occurrence.

Never challenge me to a pick-up line battle, and take an online character test for BNHA.

It's a short report, but it was good progress made.

Anyway, that's all there is to say.

God bless, and have an amazing day, everyone!