BEGONE THOT

Tendou woke to the sound of laughing and the usual buzz of the end of the school day. He was still in the nurses office and he could hear the faint familiar noise of his sibling shouting at someone in some... creative English. Tendou lifted the blanket of himself and peaked over to wear the coach and them were aggressively yelling at eachother. "Stop" he grumbled his head pounding as he spoke, it didn't feel like his normal voice, it was rough and sounded like he was sick. "Oh. Hi Tendou" the coach mumbles before walking over to hand the boy a plastic cup of ice cold water from the nurses fridge. Tendou eagerly gulped it down, not worrying about the water that dribbled down the side of his chin.
"Your horrid" Mars laughed and picked up the boys bag. "Shit dude what the hell do you have in here!"
"Books?"
"Yeah anyways change of plan, until practice is over you are coming to chill at my dorm"

The two red heads walked down the halls to Mars' dorm. Tendou marvelled at just how loud the girls dorms were.   Mostly due to the fact that Mars' childhood friends were screaming the lyrics of the cult of Dionysius out the window. This noise of only amplified by Mars, internally and externally screaming at them. When they got to Mars' dorm she pushed the door open with their hip before throwing her bag and Tendous half the way across the room. "Hope there was nothing important in that" their roommate mumbles from the bottom bunk. "Owo new boyfriend"
"This is my brother. And did you just say owo?"
"Oh. Yes I did" the girl mumbles. Mars looks mildly annoyed as she pushed Tendou into an arm chair and handed him their laptop, which was open with a site to watch black butler. "Begone THOT" they yelled at the top of their lungs causing the two girls, Ashley and Alyah, Mars bestfriends to explode in a fit of laughter.
"Well you two have fun, I'm going on a date with my girlfriend. Tendou, ushijima will pick you up when practice is done and you can spend the night at his place. Annika please don't annoy my brother," Mars groans before handing Tendou her beats and walking slamming the door shut.

If you can't tell this is a bit of a crack chapter because I'm not in the mood to write serious shit