0-Prologue

SmallMight's Pov

"What are you saying young Midoriya" All Might said his voice laced with worry.

"I'm saying I need to go back for a while. I'm taking over the throne soon so i need to finish my studies in my kingdom" I say back getting slightly annoyed repeating it for the twentieth time.

"But if you leave how will you become a hero" He says starting to panic.

"All Might calm down i'm just going for two years. I'll be back i just need to take the throne and check up i'm not leaving forever" I say calming him down.

"If you must young Midoriya but I will need monthly updates to make sure you keep up with your training" He says finally giving in with a proud smile. I chuckle "Of course" I say giving him a hug.

"Ok can you inform 2-A for me I'm already late" I say running out the door after he nods. 'Well i guess this is the last time we'll meet for awhile' I think as I run pass 2-A.

BlastyMcBlasterson's Pov

We're all sitting in class after lunch but I notice Deku isn't back yet. I look out the window leading to the hall and see him run by and glancing into the class for a second. Almost right after he runs by All Might comes in.

"Hello everyone I have some upsetting news" he starts lookin gn upset. "Young Midoriya will no longer be attending our school"

"WHAT WHY COMING TO UA WAS HIS DREAM WHY'S HE GIVING UP AFTER ONE YEAR" I yell standing up seeing as I know everything about his power and dream.

"Calm down young Bakugo. He had to leave and move for some... family issues" he says looking unsure of himself. "But don't worry he will still become a hero meaning you all will most likely see him again" All might finished. I just sat back in my seat with a frustrated sigh. 'What the fuck is up with you Deku'