2-Arrival

*A week later*
Cinnamon Roll's POV
Today's the day the mystery classes are coming. I wonder who it is. Aunt Mitsuki has been visiting a lot lately and it's a little annoying. She treats me like a baby not that I mind it's just a bit much.

"Dude we gotta meet your dad up front" Ash walks up to me and says.

"I know I know I just need to find Izumi I'll meet you there" I say flashing him my signature smile

"Whatever you say" he says as he rolls his eyes and walks off.

Ash's POV (I don't have a nickname for him yet. Any ideas?)
'He's going to get in another fight I just know it' I sigh and walk to the front of the school.

"Hello sir" I say bowing to his majesty.

"Ash dear you know I've said to just call me Hisashi" he says waving to me "Where's Izuku?" He asks.

"He went to find Izumi she got lost again" I responded stretching the truth. Izumi knows her way around the school very well but it's a dangerous place.

Hisashi sighs and tells me that he group should arrive soon. I look to the left and see Inko and Mitsuki approaching us. They ask where Izuku and Izumi are so I tell them the same thing I told Hisashi.

We waited a few minutes and a huge charter bus pulled up.

King explosion murder's POV
Me and these extra's got on the bus and started towards our destination. All of a sudden I got a text from my mom that said she'd be out of town for the next month to three months. Honestly it was a bit concerning how mush the hag was out of the house lately

A few hours lasted and I was talking to shitty hair when we arrived. I put in my headphones and started playing games as we got off the bus. We all gathered in front of the school but I ignored ever till Mineta started tugging at my pant leg.

"What do you want you damn extra" I whisper yelled.

"I never knew you had such a hot sister" The grape haired perv said.

"But I don't have a fucking sister" I responded

"Well then who's she" he says pointing at a familiar blonde.

"Oh that's just my old ha-" I paused realizing who it was "OLD HAG WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE AND YOU TOO AUNTIE" I yelled just now seeing Inko and earning everyone's shocked eyes.

"Oh hey katsuki" Inko responded sweetly

"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT CALLING ME OLD HAG YOU LITTLE BRAT" the hag screamed while walking over to me and slapping the back of my head. "Anyway as we where saying welcome to our school" she says with a sickeningly sweet voice.

"I'm Ash the student body Vice President" some white haired extra said. "You'll all be staying in the castle during your stay. There will be two to a room. One of you will have your own room per request of Aizawa and two of you will be staying with the prince who will be joining your class as well as me. You all will also be required to attend the prince's coronation at the end of the year" he finishes

"Wait shouldn't the student body president be giving use this information" Four eyes said doing his arm thing.

"Yes he should and my apologies but-" the Ash dude said before getting interrupted but a random bitch.

"Excuse me your majesty I hate to interrupt but he's at it again" she said bowing.

"Oh come on I gotta cheer him on" The supposed king says earning a lot of weird looks and a slap on the back of the head from Inko. "Stop it I meant stop the fight" he says rubbing his head.

"Welp follow use while we go find this idiot" Inko says grabbing the male's ear. We start walking through the empty halls until we found a large crowd of people.

"Alright everyone make way" Ash says as we walk through. When we get to the inside of the circle I saw something I didn't think I'd see for all long time if at all.