4-Mineta's Torture(and assigning rooms with british robots)

Not-so-innocent-Izuku's POV

"Hey y'all we're back" I say as I skip towards the class. "It's been awhile hasn't it"

"DEKUUUUUU" 'Kacchan.' I think knowing exactly who it is.

"Oh hey Kacchan how may I help you" I smile turning to him.

"Since when where you a god damn prince" he screams grabbing my collar and shaking me. Everyone around is wide eyed beside the class.

"Calm down. Clam down Kacchan I'll explain everything later" I say causing him to shake me even more.

"NO I WANT ANSWERS NOW" he shouts. I few of the guards start approaching but I wave them off. Honestly the guards here suck. I mean I got to the guy harassing my sister before they did and I was halfway across the school when I heard what was happening.

I hear whispers going around in the crowd saying things like 'oh god that kids done' and 'I wonder who's gonna get to him first'. After a few minutes of him shaking me Auntie comes over and smacks him over the head causing a screaming fest to start.

Me, my family, and the class just roll our eyes.

"Um excuse me what's going on" a small timid girl asks. Most of the time no one yells at any of the royal family or Auntie without punishment so this is an abnormal sight.

"This is normal." me, the class, and my family answer emotionlessly.

"O-ok" she says backing away slowly.

"Alright everyone follow me to the castle." I say walking a way causing the class to jog to catch up to me. "So if you look over there that's the cafeteria the food isn't as good as UA though and that's the gym where we train." I say as we walk through the halls of the school. "And down this trail leads to the castle." I stop at the beginning of a trail and turn to the class. They all see wide eyed at the size of the castle.

"Wow Midobro that's huge" Kiri gawked at the castle.

"Yea man how many rooms are there" Kami asked

"Too many to count" I smile and hop toward the palace. They all stare at me for a second before following. "Welcome to my humble abode" I say as I swing open the door and twirl around. So now I'll show y'all(I just realized how many times i've said y'all in this story and all the one forever locked away in my drafts. I'm southern give me a break) to your rooms" I smile as a start down a hall. "All right so boys will be in odd numbers girls in evens but first Mineta," I smirk evilly "This room right here is very special ya know why" I saw reaching for the door nob.

"IS IT FILLED WITH HOT GIRLS AND PORN" the disgusting perverted bastard said. as to which I nodded my head yes and opened the door slightly for him to run in before slamming it shut. The class just looks at me worried why I gave that pervert what he wants.

"Don't worry its not what you think it is in there"

PWSNBN(pervert-who-shall-not-be-named) FriskDre3mur

I rushed into the room. 'Oh wow oh wow oh wow this will be everything i've ever dreamed of' I think as I run into the room before hearing the door slam behind me. I get confused and give my eyes a minute to adjust to the light and when I look around the room I saw the most horrifying thing ever.

 I get confused and give my eyes a minute to adjust to the light and when I look around the room I saw the most horrifying thing ever