3.1

First day of school after Christmas. I really don't want to go to school. I don't wanna see Samuel after what happened, neither Carla to be honest. And Polo, Polo is the murder, and Nano is not here... I don't know where he is, he hasn't talked to me ever since and the truth is I really miss him. I was in love with him. 

...

Today is Polo's trial. I have a bad feeling that it won't go as I wish. I wore a dress and got there by a taxi. I arrived a little early. At the room there was only Guzman and Samuel. I glanced at them but I didn't speak to them. I sat at the other side feeling Samuel's gaze glued on me. God I miss him and I want him, but do I love him? I don't know, do I love both Nano and Samuel? I am afraid I will end up like Marina...

After a while everyone got there, including Carla and Polo. I couldn't focus, I was super anxious. They started talking, I wasn't paying full attention until...

CARLA:"I invented everything" she said and started crying. Samuel's jaw clenched he was super angry. I was too. I didn't even stay until the end of it, I left the room with everyone's eyes starring at me. I opened the door and left the room, i was feeling someone behind me, following me. 

SAMUEL:"I knew I couldn't trust her"

MARIA:"You knew huh? It's quite late for you to understand that isn't it? She seemed very trustworthy when you were fucking her, right?"

SAMUEL:"I tried to talk with Ander, but..."

MARIA:"Samuel I don't care, really. I know it is not only for justice. You lost a brother and I lost a boyfriend. Maybe I should leave too. Las Encinas never suited me"

SAMUEL:"You can't leave. I need your help, I need you"

MARIA:"You're late, I have no one here. No one.I have lost everyone! Marina, Christian, Nano..."

SAMUEL:"You have me, I will be here with you! I love you." he said and I slapped him

MARIA:"You love me huh? Only when I am about to help you. Just keep in mind one thing. If Nano wouldn't be that selfish and accepted me back, I would have gone to find him and be with him"

SAMUEL:"I don't think he ever will"

MARIA:"Fuck off Samuel" I said and left. Fuck he said he loves me. I wanted him so much...but I just can't.

...

*time skip at nest day at school*

VALERIO:"Good morning hottie" he said smirking 

MARIA:"What do you want, Valerio?"

VALERIO:"Hmm easy question, I want you...Next?"

MARIA:"Please Valerio, I am not in the mood"

VALERIO:"What's going on princess? Who hurt you?"

MARIA:"Not your business." I said and left. I feel bad for him, he is really handsome, but I am not in the mood

The whole day I was trying to avoid Samuel. The truth is it was hard, having his eyes glued on me the whole time. At sometime, I saw Carla talking with a new boy, he was cute, but not my type. I guess Samuel will be jealous... While I was thinking it, my phone rang. 'New message'

*messages*

SAMUEL:"It was a shitty day"

SAMUEL:"I need to be with to you"

SAMUEL:"Wait for you after school?"

I didn't reply. I was planning to go and talk to him, but I didn't know... I was very selfish...