C H A R A C T E R S:

Let's start with the main characters of my story:

Lance Howard
(Kang Minhee)

> Member of the art club

>AKA: The Shy Cat

> Considered as an outcast by many students. Many actually believed that he was mute because he doesn't talk but in reality he wasn't. He just isn't interested on what's happening around him except maybe if the topic is about cute things or drawing and he's afraid to interact with other people.

> He believes that he doesn't have any talent in drawing but in reality his doodles are being appreciated by his co-members of the art club.

Arthur Blackwell
(Hwang Yunseong)

> Student Council President

> AKA: The Popular Bear

> Alot of students admire him because he's good looking. That's why he has alot of supporters during the election amd easily won. Though he wanted to show his capabilities to others and acknowledge him for what he did, he only gets recognition solely by his looks.

> Despite being popular, he isn't in any relationship since freshman year because he's looking for the ONE. The one who can see his efforts and loves him for who he is.

And now the side characters who will appear on chapter one:

Romeo Valentine
(Joo Changwook)

> Troublemaker

> AKA: The Wild Dog

> Grew up in a toxic family, he developed such negative personalities that shaped him to be a troublemaker. Rude, obnoxious and a bully. But deep inside, he isn't like that.

> The only friend he have is Lance. They've been friends since middle school up until in high school.

Jasper Knight
(Kim Dongyun)

> Member of the art club

> AKA: The Sweet Rabbit

> Being the cinnamon roll he is, everyone loved and wish to protect him from all the evilness of the world but some took advantage of his kindness and bullies him.

> He is friends with Lance not because the boy don't have many friends but because he appreciates his drawings.

Pax Harrington
(Song Hyeongjun)

> Member of the journalism club

> AKA: The Curious Fox

> Known as the "Sly Fox" by the whole school because he knows almost every student's informations and secrets. He also knows everything that's happening inside and outside of the school.

> There is one student who he don't have any info's and that is Hunter Grimes so he become friends with him along with Lance because he wants to help him become more social.

Hunter Grimes
(Ham Wonjin)

> A normal student?

> AKA: The Mysterious Wolf

> No one knows who he is... He's just an average student with average grades but everyone is suspicious of him. Some claimed that he's maybe a spy or part of the mafia.

> Despite being mysterious, he's friends with Arthur and other members of the student council.

Madeline Young
(Kim Minjoo)

> Student Council Vice President

> AKA: The Sophisticated Bird

> She is the VP that acts like the true president because she is more strict in enforcing the rules to other students than the president, Arthur. Although, her plan was supposed to become the president, she settles in being the VP for Arthur to prove that he can do it.

> Her best friend is Arthur since childhood but she has to deal with Arthur whenever the boy is in trouble or in a bad state.

Athena Hamilton
(Ahn Yujin)

> President of the Theater club

> AKA: The Bright Deer

> Optimistic and dedicated. Those are words that fully describes her. She always do her best as president of the theater club. Writing scripts and directing her fellow members/artists to succeed in their play production.

> Athena is friends with Arthur because the boy begged her to join the election due to her great leadership, she would choose over theater than being an officer so instead they become friends.

Basically my characters are different ships ://

lol

NOTE: Remaining members of X1, Iz*one, Cravity and Woollimz will appear on some chapters.