epilogue.

a kingdom that does not miss her.

azula never realized what etsuko was going to do that night. the revered princess of the fire nation was too prideful to understand that someone could feel that way about themselves, so at the most she believed that the ember island native was going to run away from home, never to be seen again.

etsuko jumped that night.

it was silent, unknown, covered up by the wails of chan's superficial worries. she was found by her own father returning from his night shift, a man who had gave everything for his family and placed the blame upon himself. her sister comforted her mother, the older woman's sobs resonating throughout the village. those three people were the only ones who remembered her, which had been her last wish to the full moon that night.

fire lord zuko heard of etsuko for the first and last time when azula muttered her name, the chains around her body tightening as her nightmare caused her to thrash about. it had never been uttered from the princess's lips before, and never would be again, so he thought nothing of it.

etsuko spent the rest of forever smiling under her headstone, the beach washing the smoothest of rocks upon her grave every full moon.

- this story was never meant to be long LMAO
sorryyyyyyyyyyy. i realize it's a disappointing
scenario but its real life and i really wanted to
write it. i have some happier stories up on my
profile, and one day i can hopefully write
an azula fic that doesnt end up lol

anyways, if u ever need to talk to someone
then im always an option.

🎉 Terminaste de ler i. 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 ━━ ( azula. ) 🎉