[6] shopping

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Jisoo, Dilreba and Xiaotong along with Yixing are on their way to the cafeteria. Jisoo and Yixing are having a conversation while Dilreba and Xiaotong are just looking at them and silently giggled.

"I think they look cute when they're together." Dilreba whispered at Xiaotong.

"Oh my gosh yes! I thought I was the only one thinking about how they look like a couple." Xiaotong whispers back.

"Isn't it?" Dilreba giggled.

"It is!" Xiaotong giggled too.

"We should take a photo of them." Dilreba suggests.

"Oh, wait a minute

"Oh, wait a minute." Xiaotong grabs her phone from her pocket and silently took pictures of Jisoo and Yixing.

It went on a perfect timing when Xiaotong captures Yixing and Jisoo who were smiling at each other. Dilreba and Xiaotong gave each other a high five after the success of taking a perfect stolen shot from the two.

"You should keep it. You're the best!" Dilreba compliments her.

"I know right. I will send this to your WeChat of course." Xiaotong laughs.

As soon as they went to the cafeteria, they immediately fall in line to order and looked for a place to sit after.

"You should sit with Yixing. Me and Dilreba will sit infront of you two." Xiaotong told Jisoo.

"Oh, of course." Jisoo nodded.

"You know, it's quite shocking to me that you also knew Dilreba even before." Yixing says. "You met each other during the enrollment and I didn't even know."

"I was totally unaware that you knew each other. What a small word." Jisoo laughs.

"Our dad and her parents are close friends, the same as with Xiaotong's parents." Yixing explained.

"That's great. Really a small world." Jisoo smiled.

"And that's amazing, Jisoo finally have another friend aside from me." Xiaotong smiled.

"And I'm glad you are able to make new friends around here while we're not around." Yixing smiled at Jisoo. "You easily adjusted well on everything."

"I totally agree! I wouldn't even believe that she is a pure Korean because she can speak Chinese fluently." Xiaotong said.

"Seriously? Jisoo is Korean?" Dilreba went shocked. Jisoo was not able to tell her that she is Korean.

"Yes I am. I grew up in Seoul." Jisoo replied.

"But how were you able to learn Chinese?" Dilreba asks.

"I learned it in my school, our school requires us to learn the basic." Jisoo replied.