[18] trapped in danger

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

In a club where the lights are dim and filled up with a wild crowd, Zitao relaxes while sitting in the corner most of the place, with a bottle of rum and a glass on his table and a piece of cigarette on his hands. He's been in the club for how many hours just to chill and the place is open 24 hours. While some of the students are busy with the rehearsals Zitao spends his time in the club along with some people who aren't interested in joining any performance for the foundation week. Zitao has no interests in joining any of it, he's more into sports. He's currently chilling on the lounge while smoking. People are dancing in the middle of the dance floor but Zitao don't mind joining them at all. He loves to chill and not stressing himself over it.

"Hey Zitao, what's up?" a familiar figure of a tall girl sat beside him

"Hey Eduarda." the girl showed a smug face when Zitao called her by her first name, she doesn't like it.

"Stop calling me that! I hate that name." she hissed, taking a sip of her smoke and blow it away.

"Bruh, why do you hate that full name so much?" Zitao chuckles just to annoy her more.

"It's too long and I hate it, this is why I want people to call me Duda instead." she says.

"But I prefer calling you Dua." Zitao smirks.

"You can call me with that name but not when everyone is hearing it." Duda insists.

"Of course I can call you whatever I want to." Zitao insists. "Anyway, aren't you joining any activities for the foundation week?"

"For what? Those are too boring. I'd rather have fun in the night club because that activity is a waste of time." Duda groans. She grabs Zitao's shot glass and drink what's inside.

"Hey, slow it down woman." Zitao laughs.

"What? I'm used to this." Duda scoffs. "Too bad your brother is not into parties and wild night. I should've brought him here and we'll have fun."

"Goodness Eduarda, above all people why do you have to chase after my brother? He's too innocent for you, and I don't think you two can get along." Zitao sound disgusted.

"Honestly, he looks so naive like a young boy with a baby face but I love it." Duda gently bite her lips as a form of seduction. "I've been crushing on him since we're freshman because he's so cute and handsome."

"Sorry to burst your bubble but he's not interested with girls this time." Zitao bluntly says, more like ruining her own moment.

"I know that. He's very dedicated and I noticed it. Although he is very friendly towards girls."

"He's friendly of course but I don't see gege having interests on them. Why chase on him if you can have Luhan ge?" Zitao suggests.

"No thanks, Luhan is not really my type even though I like his personality." Duda refuses.