"Who's The Hottie Mowing The Lawn?"

I cringed seeing the sign that read, "Welcome to the Outer Banks, Paradise on earth." My parents had decided to move us across the country. It's the end of April, 1 full month till school is out and the summer before my junior year... great, perfect timing. Note the sarcasm. My parents decided to move my whole family to the OBX to follow my older sister Daria. Who was about to start her residency to become a plastic surgeon. 

The top was down on my 2019 Wrangler Sport S 4x4 while our family dog, Apple, a sheepadoodle mix, sat in the passenger's seat on my younger sister's lap with her head out the window. I smiled petting Apple's white and black mixed fur coat. My Bikini Pearl-colored car catching everyone's attention as I followed my parents and brother to our new house in figure 8.  My mother in her Byron Blue 2020 Land Rover Discovery, while my dad drove his 2020 BMW White 230i xDrive Convertible.

We drove down a few streets before reaching ours, Field Park Street, it even sounded expensive. As we turned down the street "Guys My Age" by Hey Violet rang through my speakers at the volume of 50. The chorus catching everyone's attention as me and Juliette, my sister, screamed the lyrics.

Guys my age don't know how to treat me
Don't know how to please me
Don't know how to read me
Guys my age don't know how to touch me
Don't know how to love me good

My eyes caught the blonde-haired boy who mowed the lawn across the street. He sent me a thin-lipped smile showing his dimples.

Guys my age don't know how to tease me
Don't know how to lead me
Don't know how to need me
Guys my age don't know how to touch me
Don't know how to love me good

The chorus ending just as I pulled into the driveway of our new home. I stepped out of my Jeep and could feel the blonde-haired boy's blue eyes rake over my body. Smirking I bit my lip deciding to tease the boy whose name I did not know. Yet. I 'accidentally' dropped my keys and bent over to pick them up seductively, flipping my hair and winking at him. He bit his busted lip before raking his eyes over my body one more time then continued to mow the lawn. I watched him turn around and watched as the muscles in his back flexed as he started the lawnmower back up. 

"Really Aurora come on. We haven't even been here 10 minutes and you are already trying to seduce a guy?" My Brother Riggs laughed rolling his eyes as he shut the door to his Race Red 2019 Ford SuperDuty. My little Yorkie in his right hand, "Here take your rat." My parents going into our new house immediately probably to begin decorating.  

"Oh come on Riggs let her have a little fun!" Juliette yelled at our older brother laughing before following my parents inside. 

I furrowed my brows pouting at what he called my baby, taking the dog from his arms. I smiled at how excited she got when she saw me. "Hi, baby." I squealed kissing her head and scratching her belly. "I missed my Dahlia baby." I smiled as Riggs got Apple out of my car and headed into the house, probably running to make sure his room was better than mine. I set Dahlia on the ground and held onto her leash so I could grab my box of crowns, trophies, and sashes from the backseat. 

"Hey, Dad can you grab the other box?" I called out hoping he was around to help me. Dahlia began barking as I felt someone's presence behind me. "Dahlia shut up it's just Dad," I mumbled rolling my eyes turning to face the person behind me. I then realized it wasn't my Dad. Looking at the person who was 3 inches taller than me I noticed it was the blonde boy from across the street. My breath got caught in my throat and my eyes slightly widened at the fact he was standing in front of me. 

He smirked immediately sensing the effect he had on me, his dimple showing, that damn dimple would be the death of me. "I'm not your Dad but I can be your Daddy.