41

Quinn spent more time than she would ever admit crying out all of the sadness and frustration she had been keeping inside for so long - not just because of the wedding, though that was a major part of it.

When Quinn finally calmed down, she grabbed a water bottle and settled down on the couch, curling up with a blanket and Netflix.

About two episodes into her Netflix binge, someone knocked on the door.

Quinn huffed as she got up, wrapping the blanket over her shoulders as she walked to the door. She opened the door and furrowed her eyebrow as she looked at Finn. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to keep you company." Finn answered.

"I'm fine." Quinn lied.

"You look like you were crying." Finn noted.

"I'm fine." Quinn insisted.

"Well, I brought lunch." Finn noted. "So can I come in?"

"Fine." Quinn said as she swung the door back to let Finn in.

In all honesty, Finn was probably the only person she wanted to hang out with that day.

"Thanks." Finn smiled as he entered the apartment and closed the door behind him.

Quinn sat down on the couch, curling up comfortably with her blanket.

"I brought wraps." Finn stated as he set the bag down on the living room table and joined Quinn on the couch.

"You're the best." Quinn smiled as Finn handed her one of the wraps and took the other for himself.

Finn smiled as he started eating.

"Can I get you a drink?" Quinn offered as she put her wrap down and wiped her hands and mouth on a napkin.

"I got it." Finn nodded as he stood up. "Eat."

Quinn nodded and continued eating.

Finn returned with water and sat back down on the couch again. "We can spend the whole weekend not talking about Puck, but if you wanna talk about it, I'm here for you."

"I just never thought he'd get married." Quinn stated. "Well, I guess that's not true. I never thought he'd get married without me."

"Yeah, me neither." Finn replied. "Or without me."

"Yeah." Quinn said.

"When we were kids, we used to talk about getting married and being each other's best man 'cause neither of us had a brother." Finn told Quinn. "And now we both do, but still."

Quinn nodded. "When Beth was born and he told me he loved me, I thought we were gonna be together forever. And then he went to juvie, but we always found our way back to each other."

"I always thought you two were soulmates. Well, after I realized that you and I were better as friends." Finn added. "I mean, you were always happiest with him, and he was always at his best with you."

"Yeah." Quinn nodded slowly as she looked at Finn.