𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter twenty two. prison ball.

"I can't believe you're leaving already" Riley whines, trailing behind her husband, holding his hand

"I can't believe you're leaving already" Riley whines, trailing behind her husband, holding his hand. Justin sets his duffle by the door then turns around to bring his wife into a passionate kiss then says, "I know baby. I'm sorry. Why don't you just come to the base with me now?"

"We already talked about this. I'll come down to the base when I'm six months. Hank says I can ride desk duty until then. I'll be fine. Intelligence is my other family, they got my back"

Justin sighs, resting his hands on the brunette's shoulders, caressing her cheek and says, "Just be safe for me, okay? I can't lose you two"

"We'll be safe. Promise" she smiles. Justin then gets on one knee, rubbing soothing circles on his wife's growing tummy and says, "Bye munchkin. You can't understand me right now, but daddy loves you so much. And me and mommy can't wait to meet you" then he stands up to see Riley with tears in her eyes, "Oh baby" he says, wiping away the tears, "Why are you crying?"

"Because I already love our baby so much. And you're gonna be an amazing father. Plus the hormones, god, I'm so scared"

"Baby, it's gonna be okay. We're gonna be fine"

Riley nods her head and says, "I know, I know"

Justin puts his hands on his wife's cheeks and leans in for a kiss then says, "I love you, okay? So much"

"I love you too, handsome"

"I gotta go, but I'm going to see you in 3 months, okay?"

"Yeah"

Justin picks up his duffle, going to give his wife one more kiss then says, "I love you baby mama"

Riley chuckles and says, "I love you too baby daddy"

Justin sighs, not wanting to leave but finally made his legs move and leaves the apartment. Riley sighs, locking the door behind him then puts her hands on her growing tummy and says, "We'll be with daddy soon, munchkin. Our own little family"

🌟🌟🌟

Riley goes to put her hand on the palm scanner at the district to head up to the unit when she hears, "Hey"

Riley smiles as her partner walks over to her and says, "Hey Jay. So, what's this case we just got?"

Jay sighs and says, "Ten year old girl, shot and killed"