the answer is yes, chat - jschlatt

READER POV
being a twitch streamer is stressful. don't get me wrong, im very grateful for my success. i would have never guessed three years ago that id now be playing video games for a living. plus i've made some great friends streaming, got to go to twitchcon, and even met my boyfriend, jschlatt, streaming.

however

i put a lot of effort into my streams, and i decided to redo my streaming room to better fit the vibe of my content. i thought it would be a nice relaxing project to work on, that would be super rewarding by the time i was done.

i was wrong

3rd person POV

you decided to take a break from sorting your stuff into donate and keep piles. you went on twitter and decided to vent to your followers

@ y/t/n : who knew renovating a room could be so stressful. i need wayyy more caffeine to get through this 😞

you exited the twitter app to scroll through instagram, but immediately had a notification. jschlatt replied to your tweet

@ jschlatt : im on my way broad

you couldn't help but smile at his reply. its obvious he threw in the 'broad' statement to stop his fans from calling him a simp.

you decided to get back to work and started going through your desk drawers.

about ten minutes later, you hear a knock at your door. you simply yell "come in" as you're about knee deep in donations.

you hear schlatt's footsteps as he enters your room.

"hey babe", your boyfriend shyly greeted you before handing you an iced coffee.

"aw you got me my caffeine", you say as you smile at him before whispering, "simp".

"im gonna act like i didnt hear that. so whats stressing you out baby?"

"im trying to be a cute twitch girl with a cute room and its not going well", you say with a huff.

schlatt could only chuckle at your antics

"ill help, whatcha want me to do?"

"well actually, i bought some of those LED lights everyone has but im not tall enough to reach them. even on my step ladder. if you wanna hand those up, i might actually be able to finish this up today", you say while handing your giant boyfriend the box of lights.
"sure thing honey"

TIME SKIP 2 HOURS

somehow with schlatts help, your room is finished by the end of the day, and you decide to do a short stream, just answering questions from chat. schlatt was going to stay too and participate in the stream.

you put up your 'streaming soon' page and sent out a quick tweet to let fans know the plan for the stream, and schlatt retweeted it.

you soon started the stream and greeted the viewers. the first order of business was doing a short tour of your new room, making sure to show off your led lights.
"look chat! i can have a disco party in here!" you say while doing a small dance in your chair, while schlatt stayed still and just smiled at your behavior.

soon the chat was sending plenty of questions for you and schlatt to discuss. these questions ranged from "whats your thoughts on tom nook?" to "do you think snails love me?". you and schlatt have fun answering these silly questions for a while, but suddenly more questions revolving around your guy's relationship start to flood chat. some viewers were even sending in donations to make text to speech read their questions.

@ randomtwichusername "y/n is schlatt a good kisser?"

you act offended by the comment and put your hand over your heart

"i am a good catholic woman, i would never kiss before marriage"

schlatt looks at you angrily before yelling "HEY
THATS MY BIT"

schlatt continues to act upset and you giggle.

"hey i was just joking" you say while pouting at schlatt.

"i will never forgive you"

"even for a kiss?"

"i suppose that could be arranged"

you lean towards schlatt and your lips meet for a few seconds, as you taste the mint lipbalm schlatt wears.

"the answer is yes chat"
———————————————
689 words
i have a 4 hour long math final tomorrow uGH