i.

chapter i .
the flight

i woke up to the familiar touch of alec, his soft lips grazing the curves of my body as to wake me up.

i smiled, curling my body towards his in search of the warmth i had lost when he lifted the covers. his arms wrapped themselves around me as a reflex, one moving up to brush a few hairs from my face whilst simultaneously pushing me further against him. i sighed through my nose, i'd wake up early everyday if he'd use this method.

"amor, tienes que despertar." he mumbled, pressing featherlight kisses on the crown of my head, i groaned tightening my grip on his body. "te haré el desayuno.." i could basically hear the smirk on his face, he knew the ways to get me to do things for him.

alejandro isn't originally from seattle, he was born and raised in spain. in fact one of my favorite things about him is his accent, every time he'd speak english his strong spanish accent would show—much like gloria's who is from colombia. but hearing alec speak spanish on the other hand—instant death. my knees go weak every time, his accent is beautiful, and not to mention, sexy.

"how can i refuse when you're giving me such a tempting offer." alec's laugh echoed around our small room, he pushed me off of him softly before going to stand, my arms quickly shooting out to wrap themselves around him with a moan "no, stay." i whined. alejandro who was already half way up, fell back beside me on the bed. i snickered at the face he was making and sleepily made my way to straddle him. i wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest as he chuckled, "tengo que levantarme, princesa.." he mumbled against my head, his hands sliding up from my lower thighs only to stop right under my ass.

"tengo que levantarme" he said once more, his voice grew to a whisper as he started playing with my hair, "no" i moaned, my eyes were closing once again, barely about to catch some sleep when he suddenly tangled his hand on my hair and lifted my hair up harshly to be able to see my face. a loud gasp escaped my mouth at the hungry look on his face.

"yeah? what if i make you."

"oh i'd love to see you try."

alec and i were laying side by side on the bed, my bare chest pressed tightly against his side.

my hand rested against his chest, playing with the small trails of hair as he ran his fingers along my side, caressing my curves gently. my eyes were beginning to close at the peace i was feeling. but it got interrupted too quickly by alec's movement, i grumbled in protest as he moved around to get comfortable, he settled on his side to face me, reaching around my waist and pulling our chests to press tightly,

we stared at each other's eyes, our breathe mixing together as we breathed. "bitch" i whispered, alec
snickered getting the reference quite quickly, "jerk" his lips pressed to my nose for a quick kiss, my face scrunched up with a large smile.

"te quiero" he whispered, i leaned down and placed a soft kiss against his warm lips, his hands slithered around my waist and flushed me against himself. we slowly pulled away to catch our breathes and i wrapped my arms around his neck as he pressed his head against my neck. i smiled at the warmth he radiated, i obviously enjoyed having a personal heater.

i looked away in thought, i was thinking about my family in LA. i have never been more in love with a man in my whole life, alejandro is and will forever be the love of my life and i think i was prepared for him to finally meet them, he's been with me this far.
even when he asked for my hand in marriage he was very persistent on asking my father first—which i of course declined quite quickly, i didn't want him to run for the hills (like past boyfriends) after classifying us as crazy, but. . .i trust him enough to know he enjoys crazy. he's marrying me for gods sake.
"alec do you want to visit my family sooner than christmas? it could be like some early christmas gift and they could finally meet you." i paused, holding my breathe as i waited for a response, when i heard none i began to speak quickly once again "b—but it's totally cool if you don't want to. it was an offe—" alec had pulled away from me quickly but before i could have second thoughts he'd pressed his soft lips against mine, excitement and joy—with a mixture of anxiousness on his end—filled the air.
he pulled away slightly, a large smile decorating his lips "estaría perfecto! claro que si" he practically squealed, his mouth moving faster then his thoughts as he asked question after question, cutting himself off every now and then to press kisses to my collar bone. i laughed at his—quite obvious excitement (and anxiousness) and cut him off gently, placing a hand against his chest to let him breathe