Chapter 25 Erika

Some rock ballad played in the background. Erika didn't recognize the song but the celtic sound was hypnotizing. She let it lead her as she stepped out of Stefan's embrace. Standing before him, she looped her thumbs into the hem of her tights and slowly pulled them down. He smiled as he watched her strip for him, watching her hips sway to the beat. He wet his lips and pushed his hair back, letting out a deep breath. It was satisfying to watch him get turned on by her. As she went to take her foot out of her tights, she lost her balance and fell smack on her ass. The sexual goddess disappeared real fast...

She was trying to be sexy but now she was laying flat on the ground in her underwear. Real smooth E.

Stefan stifled a laugh and crouched above her. "You alright love?"

"Yeah. Just bruised my ego." She sighed in defeat.

"I thought it was cute. Especially your little show." He laughed as he picked her off the floor and threw her over his shoulder. "But, it's back to bed for you lassie." She laughed as he tossed her onto the bed and pulled off the rest of her tights. "I'm only getting started with you." He whispered in her ear and sent shivers down her spine.

He stood up straight and pulled his phone from his pocket. He switched the music to Hozier and turned it up just slightly. Erika sat up and watched as he took off his joggers, revealing a pair of Calvin Klein boxers that hung low on his hips. A deep v leading to a rather impressive bulge. Her breath caught in her chest as she tried to swallow the panic that tried to rise again.

"Hey, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to." Stefan assured her as he knelt on the bed in front her. His hand softly grabbed her chin to tilt her head to look at him. Her heart was basically diving head first into the green pools that looked at her softly.

"I want to." She nodded, unsure if she was reassuring him or herself. But as his thumb caringly brushed against her cheek, she made her decision. This was it. She was tossing her v-card out the window and never looking back. "I trust that you would never hurt me."

He smiled before burying his hands in her hair and resting his forehead against hers. "I would never hurt you, Erika. You have my word."

"I trust you." She whispered those same words he told her the first time they kissed. As if those were the magic words, he kissed her in a way he had never kissed her before. It was hungry but not with lust, but as if his very soul was longing for hers. She poured everything into him, losing herself to his touch. After a short while, she pushed him back so he fell back against the pillows.

"Woah there." He chuckled. She gave him her sexiest and mischievous smile as she wiggled out of her bottoms and slipped off her bra, tossing them to the side.

"I want you, but it has to be on my terms." She instructed, straddling him as she spoke. She had never been this naked in front of anyone but it felt natural.

"Oh, I'm all yours!" He put his hands behind his head and smiled wide, looking like a boy seeing tits for the first time in his life. She rolled her eyes at him but ran a hand through her hair to push it back. "God. You are exquisite." He breathed, sitting up on his elbows, taking her in.

She leaned forward and kissed him hard, pressing her bare chest against his. Fireworks danced across her skin. His hard cock rubbed against her as she grinded against him and she could feel herself dampen, her legs shaking in anticipation. He held on a finger telling her to wait before reaching into his nightstand to pull out a wrapped condom. Oh shit, I didn't even think about that... She scolded herself for being naive as he pulled off his boxers and slipped on the condom. Fuck, this is really happening.

He held her face in his hands, brushing her cheeks with his thumbs. She focused on the feeling, letting him sooth her as she mentally prepared herself.

"Whenever you're ready love."

She held his hands with her own and took a deep breath before nodding. She was ready.  His hands dropped to her hips as her braced herself above either side of his shoulders. She closed her eyes as she took another deep breath. The weight of his hands steadied her as she lowered herself onto him. Her eyes flung open to find his, desperately searching for reassurance. His face was patient and gentle, giving her everything she needed. She winced at the initial pain as he entered her. He easily filled her up but the pain quickly turned to a pleasure as she slowly rocked up and down.

"Fuck." Stefan groaned, gripping her hips harder as their movements became in sync. He thrust his hips up as she came down, deepening every time. She dropped to her elbows and kissed his neck, running her tongue up to his ear and softly pulling it between her teeth. A moan rumbled form his chest.

"My turn." He growled in her ear before flipping her onto her back. Cradling her beneath him, he continued to thrust into her. Erika hooked her legs over his hips, opening herself to him. She continued to kiss him, their tongues dancing between their lips. A hand cupped her breast, squeezing and messaging as another held the back of her head, gently pulling her hair. Her head pushed back as she let out a cry of pleasure. Stefan took the opportunity to kiss her neck, nipping down on the soft skin before soothing it with his lips. The hand on her breast began playing with her nipple, pinching it between his fingers. She was quickly overwhelmed with intense pleasure, all of it coiling up within her, ready to come undone.

Stefan tensed above her, his movements getting harder and deeper. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. She became completely undone beneath him, her body responding to his, the pressure exploding. She cried his name as her world shattered.

"Fuck Erika." he moaned, crashing his lips into hers as they both found their release. Waves crashed over her again and again and she cried out each time. When she came down from the high, Stefan held her close, softly kissing her. She pressed her forehead against his as she tried to catch her breath.

"Fuck that was good." He chuckled in between breaths. Erika simply nodded, a light laugh coming out from her own ragged breathing. "I'll be right back." He kissed the tip of her nose before crawling out of bed.

Erika layed there, waiting for him to return. The Paris skyline sparkled against the windows. It looked different to her now, more magical. Maybe it was her who was different now. The flush of a toilet pulled her from her thoughts. Stefan returned in a clean pair of boxers and a small towel in hand.

"Thank you." She blushed, sheepishly taking his offering and waiting until he turned around to clean herself up. He turned off the tv and crawled in bed next to her. Her body curled up next to him, fitting perfectly. She loved the feeling of his strong arms around her. Nothing could hurt her there.

"You doing alright E?" He asked. She loved the way he used her nickname.

"I'm perfect." She smiled up at him, giving him a small kiss.

"Good." He smiled back at her and pulled the covers up around their shoulders. "You should probably get some rest now." She was exhausted but honestly, she had never felt better in her life.

She buried her head in his chest, letting the steady beat of his heart lull her to sleep.