02

𝚔𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 - 𝟸 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"i need my hair done" i said as i was combing my hair while looking the mirror .

i had on my black champion shirt , blue high waisted jeans , and air jordan 1 retro high og bg "top 3" .

i put the comb down and walked to my bed and went on my phone .

dad 👨‍👧‍👧

good morning dad just checking in

*ding*

vic 🤭 (footloocker manger)

hey kianna , you dont have to work on tomorrow because , aria is gonna fill in for you since u filled in for her

ok

I got up and got my black fanny pack and walked bck to my bed . i packed up my charger , deodorant , keys , headphones , and my wallet in my fanny .

i put my fanny pack around my waist and grabbed my phone and left my room .

i stopped by my moms room and i said "good morning mommy" .

"good morning ki" she said .

"ok vic the manger told me i'm off tmmr and someone filling in my position but ima ride down to kiyanne house to see dallas" i said while i sat on her bed .

"ok kianna" she said getting up .

i got up as well and she said "come and give ur momma a hug" .

i walked to her and gave her a hug and she was rocking back and forth . she pulled out the hug but , had her hands on my shoulder and looked at me anx said "plz dont grow up on me" .

"ma im only 16" i said .

"right dont grow up on me" she said .

"ok momma but i text dad but he didnt text me bck yet" i said .

"he gonna text bck i know it" she said .

"ok ma lemme head out" i said .

"ok baby" she said and then hugging me .

she pulled out the hug and then i left out .

"pick up pick up pick up better watch his lil bitch cause im up off the liquor" i rapped while at a light .

i continued to rap until i hear my bluetooth say "text message from dad" .

the light turned green . then i was at another light and then i got my phone and checked the message .

dad 👨‍👧‍👧

good morning kianna thank you for checking in on me im doing good . how are you , kiyanne and dallas , and your mom doing ?

im doing good making money and kiyanne and dallas r fine as well and mommy doing good