05

𝚔𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 - 𝟸 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"bitch i lowkey snapped" i said looking at my outfit in the mirror .

i had on white tank top with blue clouds on it , denim jeans with some rips on it , and my high top blue chuck taylor all star converse .

i grabbed my comb and began combing my hair . i put my comb down and checked the time and im almost late .

"shit" i said as i grabbed my stuff and left .

* 3 hours later *

i was walking in the halls and someone sneaked up on me and held me by my waist and the someone said "guess who ?" .

"hey cole" i said smiling .

"wassup ki" he said in my ear .

i noticed everyone was looking at us and i said "cole let me go" .

"why ?" he said .

"people looking at us" i said .

"fuck them lets do us" he said .

i laughed and said "ok" .

he walked me to my class .

* 20 mins later *

i was making instagam vids and boomerangs until elizabeth came up to me and said "u fucking with cole ?" .

"business ? make sure u get ur check" i said .

"hahaha funny but just to let you know he gonna play yo ass" she said .

"just like he did u ? thats you and im me so goodbye" i said .

"well all ima say im still fucking with him so u can back off" she said .

"mhm ok" i said .

* 1 hour later *

i walked into foot locker and see piper and hilton and customers . "hey kianna" piper said while i walked to the back .

"hey" i said .

"wassup ki" hilton said coming out from the back .

"hey" i said going in .

i changed into my uniform and got out the back and knocked on vic office .

"come in" i heard her say .

i came in and she said "hello kianna now what is it that u want ?" .

"can i add another day to come into work ?" i said .

"of course and that day is ?" she said .

"ik i work mondays and saturdays but i wanna add in wednesday" i said .

"ok that will be fine" she said .

"ok" i said then leaving .

i was walking to the register and i stood behind waiting to help someone . i was on my phone still waiting , sucking on a lollipop .

"excuse me" i heard someone say .

i looked up and see this man and i walk over there and i took the lollipop out my mouth and said "yes" .

"wassup lil mama how u doing ?" he said licking his lips .

"good" i said .

"but anyway can i get this in a size 8 ?" he said .

"yeah" i said getting the shoe from him then walking to the back to get the shoes .

i got the shoes and walked bck to him and gave him the shoes and he said "thank you" .