8 (very beautiful).

❤️: gretamurphy, elameeeeee, and 198,626 othersaverymurphy: i chatted with teen vogue even though i'm no longer a teen

averymurphy: i chatted with teen vogue even though i'm no longer a teen. link in bio <3

username: dump rafe and cast me as carson's next bf

username: full kook? nah, full simp.

adriannamurphy: i want 1% of what you have
averymurphy: you can have all of it

madelyncline: madelyn cline 1997-2020
averymurphy: 🥴🥴 rip in peace

username: can i come quarantine with you and drew lol

austinnorth55: very beautiful avey! can't wait to read :)
averymurphy: thank you austy :)

obx: when are you going live for us
averymurphy: anytime i'm a free woman

username: new fan page for avery!

INTERVIEW WITH OUTER BANK'S STAR AVERY MURPHY:

STAR AVERY MURPHY:

Hello, Avery Murphy! We'd first like to congratulate you on the show's very obvious success.

Aw, thank you! It's been really fun to see everyone's reactions to it and all of their theories. I'm overjoyed that I can just talk about everything openly now without fear of spoiling anything.

So exciting! How did you find yourself cast as Carson Rutherford, an initial kook who finds out the pogue life might have all the more to offer her after all?

I never was huge into acting, honestly. It was something fun to do. I graduated last year with a degree in political science and always thought that it would be my life. I had a small role as a minor, reoccurring character on the 100 at the start of college that I got through a casting director friend of mine whom had seen me in some plays in high school or whatever and thought I fit the look. I wasn't even initially going to audition for OBX, but Madelyn Cline encouraged me to. I knew her when I was a kid because my grandparents live where she grew up, and we connected again after high school.

Congratulations on your academic success! That's so cool! I had no idea you knew Madelyn before all of this! I can also confidently say on behalf of our entire team and most of the world, I'm definitely glad you went for it!

Thank you! Oh, trust me, I would not have it any other way. The show presents such an amazing perspective on found family, and I wholeheartedly believe I have found that same dynamic within the cast.

That's so wonderful to hear. Everyone's presence on social media showcases those awesome relationships. Speaking of, you have a special quarantine buddy. Don't you?

Yes, actually! My younger sister had a baby right at the start and lives with my parents in Oregon. Fortunately, I was able to meet my niece but had to fly back to LA to move out of my apartment because my lease was out. I couldn't find a new apartment so I hit up some of my friends for options because I was wary of going home and exposing her to any new germs that could potentially trigger the virus. Everyone had seemed to already have paired up, which left me with the lovely Drew Starkey.

Is that sarcasm I hear at the end there, Avery?

No, no! Well, maybe. He's totally great, and I'm so completely grateful that I have a place to live but just like Rafe and Carson, we know how to push just in the right way to get on each other's nerves. He's been so much fun though, a very welcoming host.

I'm sure that will help to fuel his ego.

I would agree, but Drew is truly such an authentic and humble person, nothing like Rafe. He doesn't really even have an ego, I don't think. It's so precious, honestly.

now texting drewseph😡

drewseph😡
thank you for the kind words aves

aves🦋
any day :-)

drewseph😡
i take it back why would you use the nose

aves🦋
>:-(

averym326: highlights of my zoom date tonight 😌😘

username: lovely ladyusername: it's so cute you were childhood friendsmadelyncline: love ya sugar

username: it's so cute you were childhood friends
madelyncline: love ya sugar

author's note:
drew do be cute doe