10

[march 8]

"Okay, so me and jimin decided to keep it a secret." Chaeyoung continued, not missing a singel detail on her their date went. Lisa heard the excitement that laced around her voice and it made her smile.

Lisa hummed in response as Chaeyoung kept on blabbering about how Jimin was the perfect guy and that he was the one for her, which she agreed.

"You're not listening, lisa." Chaeyoung stopped and pouted - her eyes turning glassy. She, among the four of them had always been the sensitive one.

"No rosie i am. Its just—"

"Just what?" Chaeyoung cut her off. "Its just, i think i might be the girl jungkook is talking about..." She trailed off. The other cocked her brow as she signalled lisa to continue.

"About what?" Lisa groaned, realizing she hadn't told Chaeng about the four letters thing. "Well he told me that the girl he likes had a four letter nickname and a nine letter real name."

Lisa buried her face into her pillow, blocking her scream. "Its you, i think." Chaeyoung started counting once again. The grin on her face getting wider as she counted the last letter.

"Oh my god lisa!" Chaeyoung squealed jumping ontop of the younger. "You should just tell him you like him."  Soft giggles escaped her, as the rays of the sun hit the walls of the room, it was warm. She was, and the room too.

"I should?" Lisa asked, thinking if she should or should not follow what her friend was saying.

"You obviously like him, you're in the denial phase lali. The part where you don't want to accept you really like him. But you do!" Chaeyoung finsihed off, softly patting lisa's head as she took a deep breathe.

"I guess. I guess i should, chae."