The first look

"Finally is summer I can hear the kids running, jumping to the pool, screaming, having fun, no more teachers telling us what to do.

My best friend Kala is back from Paris to D.R. I can't wait for see her and her little brother Jose who I call Joselito, I used to be his baby sister and that how I meet Kala working for her parents .

I recived a text from Kala saying: "I am back!!! Come to my house now, Johnny is in his way " I answer her with " see you there!"

15 minutes later Johnny is in front of my house, Johnny is Kala's driver he is a really nice old man. 20 minutes later we got to Kala house I noc the door and Ms.Maria their maid open the door and let me in, she said to me "Hi Ms.Aria, Ms.Kala is up stairs let me get her." with her lovely smile.

I was in the living with Mrs. and Mr. Hernandez, Mrs. Hernandez is pregnant again so that means more happiness to the family.

I heard Kala calling my name so I turned around run and hug her really hart,and said to her " I miss you so much, you hadn't change."

Kala said to me

" I have a gift for you and I know you are going to love it"Kala said.

"You didn't have to buy me something  " I said to her.

"Joselito miss you more than I did."-Kala add smiling.

We went up stairs Kala gived me the most beautiful painting of Katy Perry , I said: "Thanks you so much!!"
After that we were looking for Joselito to said hi to him, when I hearded his voice saying "Aria!!!" He run were I was jump and hug me so hart that couldn't breath and I heard this voice saying "Jose!!" And then "Oh! sorry hi! is this like  your drama love moment or something? "

I look up and said "Hey"-staring at his eyes and so he did the same with mine , we lool at each other during 30 seconds, when Kala came and said:"Are you guys okay?"

I answered "Yeah, yeah I am."

Kala had introduced us, Kala said he was her cousin and he was back here because his parents want him back next to them with , his name is Erick and he remind me to an old friend.

Before leaving Kala house I hug everybody including Erick, I turn around and said"Bye bye see you guys tomorrow " I could tell that Erick couldn't stop staring at me with was really weird.