ⓐⓕⓡⓐⓘⓓ

After eating  we went to a party , people were singing in the tiny  stage, dacing, it was actually really fun.

Kala and I were talking when Erick came with a girl holding hands and said to us:  "Girls!! look this is my amazing girlfriend Pamela  and she is staying here in this stupid country because of me! And her mom "-Erick said smiling.

"Hi!"-Kala and I said at the same time.

"Are you girls twins? Because that was weird."Pamela said.

"No we are best friends. "I answered her.

"Oh...Well that cool."Pamela said.

Things were getting weird we didn't even know what to talk about when Erick said:"Aria why aren't you  singing?"

"I don't feel like singing. "I answered him.

"Too late! Come we are going to sing."-Erick said to me smiling and  holding my handand said "people are going to love us don't be afraid, come."

Pamela was looking at us really jealous and it was weird.

We were in front of the stage when I said:

"I can't! Okay I can't I am not going to do this."-I said to him with a different tone of voice, I was so scared I left, I couldn't do it. I think I made him feel bad but I couldn't.

I still don't understand why he want me to sing, we aren't friends we just know  each other one  day ago.