~Chapter 3~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was it...They were driving to the beach where they were meeting, Sam's roommates wanted to come and see them on their 'date' so Sam just let them. The roommates included Elton, Jake, Corey, and Devyn they were all really exited to see the boys together...But what Sam didn't tell Colby is that his abusive ex was still in love with him. Will this tear them apart? Or build a stronger connection?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sam's POV~

Its Time...Elton is driving to the beach now with Corey, Devyn and Jake singing in the back. I'm quite nervous to be honest...Eventually we arrived, I stepped out the car and walked over to the sand which tickled between my toes all of a sudden I hear "Hey Sam!" I span around and saw the brunette boy, I ran over to him and hugged him tight "Hey" I spoke calmy.

~2 Hours later~

"Lets go swim" Colby pleaded and took off his shirt and picked me up bridal style. I screamed at first but just let him take me, We got to the water when suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine, I instantly kissed back sinking into his touch...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Meanwhile back at the car~

"Quick take a photo!!!" Elton screeched at Corey. "I'm trying!"...Elton grabbed the phone from Corey and took like 5 pictures of Sam and Colby kissing, They suddenly noticed an all familiar face walking towards Sam. They messaged him warning of the approaching person

~Texts~

Elton~Sam trouble approaching you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sam's POV~

I saw Eltons text when I heard an all too familiar voice from behind me "Hey Sam!"...Leo, My abusive Ex ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this chapter!!! that's all I wanted to say so CHOU FAMILIAS!