Am I that bad?

Aiden's POV

I felt disturbed when she took her hand abruptly from my hand. Her hand fitted in my hand too well.

Like my other half. Reaching my office she went inside as she owns the place but I don't care as practically she owns the place too.

I smiled at my thoughts. This girl is something!!

I like that care free attitude of her. I explained about my job to her and she started working after explaining to me.

She is so damn sexy while she works. I stared at her for few seconds. Not wanting to be rude I started working.

About few minutes later she called out for me by touching my hand.

Sparks erupted but ignoring I nodded her to continue.

"The one is trying to  steal your data is one of your employee" she said .I nodded already knowing the answer.

How dare they? I can't control myself when one of my employee betray me!!!! I want only loyal one to work in my place.

"It's the system no. 1088 in your building,and just before 1 hour he again tried to steal", she added.

That's what I wanted to know. That bastard!!! I took my coat and asked Keily to follow me.

My PA followed me seeing my face. Taking elevator I pressed floor no 4. I can't control my temper. That bloody Andrews!!!

I made my way to system no.1088.  Wanted to conform myself I questioned that guy, "Mr.Andrews are you  the one working under this system from morning", controlling myself from punching him.

He smiled like a psycho. This bastard how dare he is?? Next minute everyone screamed as he took his knife and hold a girl against it! He is  gone beyond his limit.

Before I reacted Keily started to move towards that bastard! I panicked.

Why the hell she have to put herself in danger?? I followed her making a move. I have to save other girl first!

All of a sudden Keily calmly talked,"Listen dude! You will drop the knife and the girl and  surrender" ,she  ordered him with some unique tone. Damn it really scary!!

She had a different aura while approaching him. I'm surprised by her attitude!!

"Never bitch!, don't come near me or else I'll kill her", he shouted though he is scared. I got angered when he called Keily as bitch.

I started to move towards him but stopped as blood started to ooze from the girl he held against the knife.

In a matter of seconds, Keily started to beat the shit out of him. She is like a trained one for this kind of situations. I watched her actions!!!

"Anyone call 112 ",  Keily's voice  brought everyone out from the shock. She did first aid to that girl!!

I felt relieved when she saved the girl.

"Keily, Are you okay? , I asked Keily feeling that she might be hurt. She just nodded at me.

After rescuers and police came we did the procedures and I asked all the workers to take leave for a day as they seemed pretty shocked by the incident.

I have to tighten the security that's my first thought.

After reaching my office Keily took her seat and relaxed.

I'm still surprised but after seeing blood in her hand I panicked . " you are hurt Keily".

Then made her came to know about her wound . She is like"this is usual so don't bother me". She rolled her eyes at me and pulled her hand out from my grip.  "Don't act like you care Aiden". Sadness took over me.

What she think of me?I'm angered by her words. I firmly grasped her hand and said truly " I do care for you ,Keily". Ignoring her protests I treated her wound. AM I THAT BAD IN HER EYES??.

Hope you liked this chapter!