❤3: Will

It's always been you.

And I'm not accepting replacements.

------

<Author>

Jungkook woke up a little later, hands immediately searching for his marshmallow.
His eyebrows furrowed together when he couldn't find anyone beside him.

Swiftly crawling out of the bed, he made his way towards the kitchen but still didn't find him.

He smiled automatically as soon as he saw his fiance enjoying coffee in the balcony.
He sneakily moved towards the said male, gently wrapping himself around Jimin.

"Morning marshmallow."
He mumbled huskily, breathing in the smaller's sweet scent as he placed a lingering kiss on his soft delicate neck.

"Hmm... morning baby."
Jimin giggled cutely, tilting his neck slightly to allow the taller more access as he placed a hand on Jungkook's cheek, gently caressing it.

Jungkook smiled as he peppered more kisses along his milky skin, nuzzling his neck.

"Should I make you coffee?"
Jimin asked turning around in his lover's arms, as he placed the empty mug aside.
Jungkook shook his head, continuing to nuzzle his neck.

"S-stop kookie.... haha... please..."
Jimin said, giggling adorably as he tried to separate Jungkook's lips from his neck by placing his smol hands on both sides of Jungkook's face.

Jungkook finally stopped as he gazed at Jimin intently. He withdrew his one hand from the other's petite waist, bringing it up to his face.

"D-don't look at me like that..."
Jimin whispered softly, circling his arms around Jungkook's neck as a pink hue adorned his fluffy cheeks making Jungkook want to coo.

"Why?"
Jungkook asked, leaning closer to his ear as his breath fanned over Jimin's sensitive neck.

"Because..."
Jimin started, leaning equally closer to the taller's ear.

"Because what darling?"
Jungkook desperately asked, wanting to hear the reason from his shy baby.

"Umm... what if I don't want to tell you?"
Jimin teased and before Jungkook could react, he gently pushed him away and ran away from him.

But Jungkook was fast. He quickly recovered and before Jimin could get inside, he swiftly moved forward and caught Jimin's hand, pulling him back closer. Jungkook sat down with Jimin on his lap, his back pressed against his chest.

"Where do you think you're going, gorgeous?"
Jungkook whispered teasingly, securing his arms around his baby's waist. Jimin didn't answer anything, but furiously blushed.

"Aww... look at my marshmallow blushing."
Jungkook fondly cooed as he turned him around, Jimin's legs on both sides of Jungkook's thighs.