❤4: Smile

Love is breathing,

getting lost in your eyes...
...And then forgetting to breathe.

------

<Author>

Jungkook easily tackled Jimin onto the bed, hovering over him as he held the smaller's wrists gently on both sides of his head.

"Hmm, so did you really think you could run away from me, marshmallow?"
Jungkook asked in a deep voice, his face extremely close to Jimin's.

Jimin instantly shook his head, pouting cutely and melting Jungkook's heart right there and then.

"God, you're so beautiful..."
Jungkook breathed out, mesmerised with the angel laying under him.

"You don't know how lucky I am to have you, marshmallow."
Jungkook continued to praise his fiance, enjoying the blush that adorned his cheeks.

"Hyaa! Stop being cheesy."
Jimin pleaded as he felt the heat rising on his face.

Jungkook laughed, showing his bunny teeth as he hugged the smaller and flipped them over.

They kept giggling, smiling and laughing together on the bed until they ended up with Jungkook laying down, hugging Jimin's waist as he placed his head on the smaller's chest and Jimin caressing his face while his one hand carded through the taller's brown hair.

"So, what do you want to do today, marshmallow?"
Jungkook asked, looking up at his baby.

"How about lazing around all day? We were so busy this week that we barely got time for ourselves. Besides, we have Sunday tomorrow for anything else. And I don't feel like doing anything today."
Jimin kept giggling at his own lazy idea.

"I don't mind as long as it's with you."
Jungkook replied, tapping on Jimin's hand which had stopped playing with his hair.

"Really koo?"
Jimin asked with disbelief, chuckling at the big baby who only had his attention on the hand playing with his hair.

"What? It feels good when you do that."
Jungkook stated, pouting cutely as he got up and sat facing away from Jimin.

"Oh you big baby!"
Jimin said, chuckling at the other's childish behavior.

"Okay! Sorry, come here."
Jimin called softly, gesturing the taller to lay back down like before.
Jungkook's pout quickly disappeared into a cute smile as he crawled back to Jimin, laying down just like before.

He held one of Jimin's hands and placed it on his head, silently telling him to continue while he tightly hugged his waist.

And that's how they spent their day. Cuddling on the couch while watching TV, playing Overwatch, eating pizza and enjoying.

Just the two of them enjoying each other, enjoying one of the many lazy Saturday mornings that were to come....

😘

💜