JJ Maybank - Tease

A/N: This is so smutty I need jesus. Also this is acc inspired by a Dylan o'brien fanfic I read a while ago, when I find it I'll tag it :))

Warning: ***THIS IS RLLY SMUTTY*** and involves a lot of domination/submissive themes

Words: 4.1k

1k

-

You and JJ had a pretty complex relationship. You shared the same friends: John B, Pope and Kie, but you didn't exactly like each other very much. However, it wasn't hatred you had for each other, it was more like frustration...sexual frustration. You would tease the hell out of each other on a daily basis, but nothing would come of it, causing the both of you to get even more frustrated.

You were all at a beach party, getting high as fuck as usual, when Pope asked a question that he didn't realise would be provocative.

"(Y/N), why do you hate JJ," Pope slurred.

"Because he's an arrogant asshole," you shrugged, taking another toke from the joint you were all sharing.

JJ smirked.

"No, he's not," Pope defended giddily, "JJ's the best. Love you JJ."

"Love you too man," JJ replied, winking at you, causing you to roll your eyes.

"I'm going to go get a beer," you said, standing up.

"Me too!" JJ smiled, knowing this would aggravate you more.

As you walked over towards the keg, JJ jogged to catch up with you.

"You don't hate me, babe," he smirked.

"Yes, I do," you replied firmly.

"No, you don't and you know how I know that?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Enlighten me," you rolled your eyes.

"Because I know you touch yourself at night, thinking about me," he whispered into your ear and you almost choked on the very air you were breathing.

"In your dreams, Maybank," you smiled at him.

"Oh, I'm the one in your dreams," he laughed before filling his cup with beer and returning to the others.

You followed suit, JJ's words playing over and over in your mind like a broken record.

You sat down next to Kie who raised an eyebrow at you.

"What?" You asked.

"You know what," she said, her eyes drifting over to JJ and then back to you. "What was that?"

"What do you mean?" You questioned.

"Oh! I just hate JJ so muchbecause he's an arrogant asshole!" Kie mocked you jokingly, resulting in you slapping her arm lightly.