Chapter 11

Emma's P.O.V
"What are you talking about?" I wondered. "Nash get back in here!" Nash ran back in here, and his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.
"Who are you guys?" Hayes asked me. Now was my chance to start over with him. I can tell him that he was my boyfriend, and he hates that slut that people call Lacey, but I can't lie.
"I'm Emma. We kinda have this weird friendship thing. Sometimes we're friends, and other times we hate eachother's guts," I said.
"And I'm your brother, Nash. We annoy the crap out of eachother, but we love eachother," Nash said.
"Well who am I?" He inquired.
"Your name is Benjamin Hayes Grier, but you go by Hayes, just like Hamilton Nash Grier over here, goes by Nash." I pointed to Nash.
"And my girlfriend's name is Callie. Callie is Emma's older sister. She'll be here soon," Nash told Hayes.
"Are we all close?" Hayes asked us.
"Oh my god yes!" I yelled.
"You're beautiful. Did you know that?" He mumbled.
"Are you talking to me?" I wondered.
"You're the ony beautiful girl around here," He pointed out.
"I'm not beautiful. You think that I'm an ugly donkey who has fake friends," I assured him.
"But you're gorgeous. I was obviously lying," He scoffed.
"So I know you don't remember any of this, but I'm really sorry for yelling at you, and for telling you to rot in Hell with Lacey. I was hurt. We had this really passionate kiss, and then you tell me that you like another girl," I apologized.
"I'm a piece of crap, aren't I?"
"Yeah, and you suck!" Nash yelled.
"Shut up!" I playfully hit him.
Hayes' P.O.V
I didn't actually lose my memory, but I do wanna make things right with Emma. I hurt her, and I can't keep doing that to her. So I'm just going to pretend that I lost my memory, so maybe I can actually get to know her.
"So do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.
"No."
"Do I have a girlfriend?"
"Yeah."
"Oh. So tell me more about this love/hate friendship we have," I said.
"Nash will you give us a minute alone?" Emma asked as she shut the blinds to my room.
"You doing the nasty or what?" He wondered.
"Hell no, what's wrong with you?" She yelled. She shut the door, and sat in the chair next to my bed. "So we've known eachother for 8 years. We haven't ever been able to be friends. And then there was a rumor going around that we were dating, so a fan asked us to kiss. We did, but it was a little one. And after we got back to my house, both of us went into my room, and while I was cleaning my room, you kissed me, and we really liked it, and then you went and started dating the biggest bitch in our school, Lacey, a couple days later, and then she told everyone that I threatened to make her life a living Hell, but I was actually crying over you, and then a few days later, you and I met up. So we met up at some creepy place, so we went to Taco Bell, and I learned that you knew everything about me, so I pulled you into an alley, where we kissed, and it was a pretty heated make out session, and electricity ran through my body."
"Oh. So when can I feel that electricity?" I wondered. She walked up to me.
"How about now?" She grabbed the back of my neck.
Emma's P.O.V
Another kiss won't hurt anyone. Our foreheads were close to touching, when he grabbed my neck, and crashed his lips onto mine. I started crawling onto the bed, without breaking the kiss. Hayes pulled me onto his lap, and I laughed. He stuck his tounge in my mouth, and started exploring. I grabbed his neck again, but just pulled him closer to my body without separating. Someone knocked on the door.
"I don't hear much talking going on in there!" Nash called. I opened the door.
"Good job Nash, way to kill the moment," I laughed.
"Are you sure ya'll aren't doing the nasty?" He asked.
"You're an ass, and your brother is an ass too when he's not kissing me," I said.
"But you seem to like his." He smirked.
"You suck," I muttered.
"You know you love me," He shot back.
"But you still suck!" I yelled. I pushed him out the door, and shut it. Hayes looked at me with a smile on his face.
"So that was fun," He awkwardly said.
"Yeah, I kinda have a crush on you, but then I hate you alot, so my feelings are going bezerk right now," I stated.
"So do you like me, or hate me right now?" He wondered.
"I'm kinda starting to like you right now. But that's not important. What's important is your memory. We should help you get it back," I suggested. "And then after we get that back, I'm gonna leave you alone."
"Ok!" He agreed. "But can we still talk sometimes? I like talking to you."
"See now I know that you aren't doing the nasty, because I hear talking!" Nash yells through the door.
"Oh shut up Nash," I laughed.