Chapter 17

Emma's P.O.V
About 20 minutes later, Nick and Jake showed up. I ran up, and gave Nick a little hug. We're pretty close, but I don't like him. That would feel really weird to like the guy who is like you're unbiological brother. Next, I gave Jake a hug. We aren't close, but he's cool. I let go, and grabbed Hayes' hand.
"Holy shit, are you guys dating again?" Nick asked.
"No, we've never dated until now," I answered.
"What? But I saw it on Twitter!" Jake said.
"It was fake. But now it isn't. And this is the loser that I hated a few months ago." Hayes kissed my cheek. "I love you now," He whispered in my ear.
"I love you too," I whispered back.
"Let's watch a movie!" Bri yelled. I felt really bad for her. She has her friends and their boyfriends over, but she's single. I can fix that.
"Wait, can we invite one more person?" I wondered.
"Sure," She sighed. I grabbed my phone, and Hayes' hand.
"Who are you inviting?"
"Tyler." Tyler is my bestfriend that's a guy, besides the Griers of course. I called him, and he luckily picked up.
"Emma, it's 2:30 in the morning!" Tyler whined.
"Oh my god, were you sleeping?! I'm so sorry!" I apologized.
"Hell no, I'm at the gas station! My dad and I couldn't sleep," He explained.
"Well, what if I told you that you could pull an all-nighter with me and a few friends?" I wondered.
"I'd say that I'm in! Where are you at?" He asked.
"Brianna's house. She lives at the end of my street. And hurry up! I have a surprise for you!" I looked over at Hayes and smiled. He smiled back.
"Ok, I'll be there in 5!" He hung up the phone.
"Tyler will be here soon!" I yelled.
"Emma! I have a huge crush on him!" Bri complained.
"What? Since when?" Kayla's eyes were wide. Her and Tyler knew eachother really well.
"Since Hayes dumped me." She looked over at Hayes. He looked down at the ground.
"So you have literally no feelings for my boyfriend?" I didn't want tonight to be awkward.
"I thought I did, but after seeing you guys kiss tonight, I realized that there was nothing left," Bri mumbled.
"Well that's good! Anyways, I'm gonna make us alot more food, anyone wanna come?" I wondered.
"Me!" Hayes shot his hand up, and his cheeks turned red when he remembered that we weren't at school.
"Come on loser," I laughed. We walked into the living room, and Hayes plopped down on the couch. "What are you doing on the couch?"
"I'll wait for Tyler, and you make the food!" He answered.
"Whatever." I went into the kitchen, found the cabinet that Bri keeps her popcorn, and put a bunch of bags in the microwave.
"Why'd you put in the popcorn that takes forever to make?" Hayes complained.
"I don't know," I laughed.
"Is the popcorn almost done?" Jake asked as everyone joined Hayes and I in the living room.
"Yeah, it has 3 minutes left," I answered. All of a sudden, the doorbell rings. I ran to answer it. "Tyler!" I yelled.
"What's up bitches?" He said in a girly voice.
"We're pulling an all-nighter!" Bri said back.
"Ooh can we watch a movie?" He wondered.
"Yeah, we were waiting for you!"
"Let's watch a scary movie!" Nick told everyone. I actually hate scary movies, and nobody but Hayes, Callie, and Nash know that, but everyone else wanted to watch it, so that's what we did.
"Guys my parents don't let me watch scary movies because I used to get really scared of them," Bri started. "So that's why I have a secret stash of horror movies!" After alot of arguing, we finally decided on Orphan. Oh crap. (A/N: Skip to almost the end of the movie) My body was literally right up against Hayes' body, he was holding me tight, and I was shaking like crazy. Kayla and Jake were cuddling on the couch, while Emily and Nick were kissing. All of a sudden, the sound went from quiet to loud, and I screamed really loud.
"Damn Emma," Hayes mumbled in my ear.
"You know I'm a big baby," I mumbled back. I looked at Bri, who was holding hands with Tyler. "I'm going to sleep. It's 4:30 in the morning," I yawned.
"Goodnight beautiful," He said, making me blush.
"Goodnight handsome." I quickly fell into a deep sleep.
____________________________
So yeah, I know it's the middle of the night for this whole chapter, but I ran out of ideas😂