13

HEEYOUNG

I was madly focused on what I was doing on the elevator that I didn't notice that someone went in as well. When I glanced to look at who it was, I immediately returned my gaze to what I was doing.

Beside me was Do Kyungsoo, wearing his thick rimmed glasses and a black plain shirt. His hair styled well. His cologne wrapped the whole elevator and it was a mixture of sweet and musky scent. Not too strong, but highly enticing and appealing to the nose.

I continued to peel the orange on my hand but I was having a hard time because for some unknown reason the orange decided to be a bitch and won't let me peel her. I continued on digging my nails on its thick skin filled with pores.

"Your orange is making me feel uncomfortable."

The fruit almost flew out of my grip when the boy beside me suddenly spoke on his common and daily monotonous voice.

"Sorry," I replied, about to put the orange back to my bag but he was quick enough to snatch it from me.

"Let me do it." Was all he said after skillfully peeling the orange beside me.

He peeled it so fast that I almost got pissed at the orange for being a bitch with me yet immediately opening up as soon as the great Do Kyungsoo held her.

"Why are you eating orange this early? It will make your stomach ache." He said as he finished peeling it.

He took one and handed the orange to me, keeping the peelings wrapped his hand. The elevator opened and he immediately stepped out, the orange peelings still with him as he walked straight towards the dressing room.

Heol. He's one weird man.

I went inside our lounge only to find out that I was the only one there. I searched for my phone on my bag and called Jiwon.

"Yeoboseyo? Jiwon eonni?"

The other line spoke, "Oh, Heeyoung-ah! Are you at the building already?"

I mumbled a yes and the next things she said made me sit down on the couch because of the nervousness I felt.

She ended the call and I was left dumbfounded as I stare blankly on the walls of the manager's lounge.

Heol, I'll spend the rest of the week in this building with no one else but Do Kyungsoo.

Just the thought of his bored eyes and uninterested voice made me whine. I can already imagine the awkwardness and discomfort I'd be feeling. Imagine being with a terribly quiet and inattentive person for the rest of the remaining days of the week.

Kyungsoo needs an assistant for now. He's busy because he's filming for a drama and we couldn't find an assistant for him yet so you'll be temporarily assisting him.

I shook my head as Jiwon's words replayed on my head. The double salary didn't sound so appealing in exchange for a whole week with that guy. I couldn't even stand being with him for a couple of seconds on the elevator and now I'll be tailing him for roughly five days as he shoots his drama? The world is so unfair.