GO ON FOREVER

GO ON FOREVER in which kairi cosentino, son of the acclaimed surgeon patrick cosentino, is accepted into the surgical residency program at newark general hospital

GO ON FOREVER
in which kairi cosentino, son of the acclaimed surgeon patrick cosentino, is accepted into the surgical residency program at newark general hospital.

+..* ☆ ₊˚+..*

PAGE FORMAT
beige, georgia, smallest font.

+..* ☆ ₊˚+..*

PLAYLIST

i. make this go on forever by snow patrol
ii. call out my name by the weeknd
iii. ruby blue by sleeping at last
iv. feels like the end by mikky ekko
v. keep breathing by ingrid michaelson
vi. new york by snow patrol
vii. way down we go by kaleo
viii. chasing cars by snow patrol
ix. safe by regina price
x. all i need by mat kearney
xi. falling awake by gary jules
xii. the great escape by patrick watson
xiii. all i want by kodaline
xiv. breathe (2am) [acoustic] by anna nalick
xv. to build a home (feat. patrick watson) by the cinematic orchestra

apple music link: https://music.apple.com/ca/playlist/go-on-forever/pl.u-9N9LLJWC1aokvxk

spotify link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4acsrF3wOoeBbRf2o1OoJF?si=k4JXTTgdRVmidbnDlMqNbw

if links don't work, look up "GO ON FOREVER" on either platform and the playlist should be there!

i will be adding songs to the playlist as the story goes on.

+..* ☆ ₊˚+..*

DISCLAIMER

the plot for this story is very loosely inspired by the abc show greys anatomy. i do not own the show; any similarities between my own writing and the shows are purely coincidental.
all rights go to the owners of the gifs used.
this book is fiction, no fact. the way i write these characters purely come from figments of my imagination.

+..* ☆ ₊˚+..*

WARNINGS

this story will include the following:

mature language
mentions of gore/blood
violence
drug/alcohol use
same sex interests
mentions of sexual content (maybe even some written)

and more. read at your own risk.
this story does take place in a hospital.

+..* ☆ ₊˚+..*

BASIC KNOWLEDGE

this is just so you understand the book a bit better. please read:

the beginning of a five year residency starts with your first year.
first year surgical interns have successfully gone through four years of medical school, but do not have does not a full license to practice medicine unsupervised. so, in return, they are hired at a teaching hospital and are taught by their residents or attendings. a resident is someone who is in their fifth year of residency. an attending is someone who completed all their residency and specialize in a certain area of surgery. they have the final say in patient care. the only person above them is chief of surgery.

a group of five first year interns is assigned to a resident, who informs them on everything they need to know about the hospital and their training, teaching them along the way with the attendings. first years more so observe surgeries rather than scrub in on them, but are always eager to get in the operating room and learn when they can. at the end of their five years in the program, slowly working their way up in the medical world, they take the oral board exam. if they pass, they are board certified. after this, they may continue to train in an additional fellowship in the speciality of surgery they are most interested in.

+..* ☆ ₊˚+..*

EXTRA

ages are also going to be off. in reality, attendings are probably a lot older than first years since they went through more schooling; but i'm going to let you imagine everyones age. as long as you know the characters in the story are 20+, that's all that matters to me.

all that being said; thank you for reading.