part2

Scene starts.....!!!!

We can see everyone stood rooted at their place and jhanvi spoke making everyone jerk their thoughts....Jhanvi moved towards dadi and said "Mummyji .....see priyanka ne kaise baat ki...and iam going towards tej's personal room ...how can anyone enter our house and say anything....iam going to stop her mummy ji ...Are you even listening mummyji??" Jhanvi spoke little bit shaking dadi.

We will surely move towards the room jhanvi but we won't stop the girl....we will see what's going to happen? She came for tej and we know tej never let us involve in his matters...so let's move dadi spoke turning to everyone but she saw Om already walking towards tej room and with this everyone left towards tej after nodding their head at dadi's order

TEJ's room

We can see ishana banging the door loudly saying "handsome plzz open the door....plzz handsome won't you listen to your angel.... Sorry handsome i didn't came early na to stop them" she cried banging the door but he didn't open before she can say anything Jhanvi who stood there with whole oberois watching her spoke "He never cared for his family and do you think he will listen to an unknown girl like you? But instead of answering jhanvi ishana's whole concentration was on banging door and suddenly she spoke "Mr.Tej singh oberoi will you open the door or i will disown you?? And the entire oberoi clan was shocked to see the guts of the girl as none has the audacity to speak with tej like that not even his mother...ishana who felt something was wrong as his handsome will always open the door when she speak like this amd she started panicking and she immediately took her mobile and called prinku"cupcake plzzz bring dadda's room keys from my car...he isn't opening the door....and plzzz be fast...and she again started banging the door "plzz na dadda open the door...plzzz and she started crying and oberois are looking shocked at her as she called tej as dadda and she even has the spare keys of tej's special room....before anyone can say anything priyanka, ranveer and soumya came running there "ishu kya hua?? Why are you crying so much?? Kuch nai hua  hoga he is fine ...relax said ranveer while hugging her but she turned  towards priyanka she said  key plzzz for which she handed the key And opened the room and what they saw made them rooted at their place as tej was lying unconscious on the ground....

Ishana stood shocked as she thinks it's her fault as she came late but ranveer gathered courage and spoke to priyanka "prinku plzzz call the doctor....be fast and turning towards soumya he said bring his medicines fast and he saw ishana moving towards tej she sat down and said "plzzz handsome open your eyes ....i promise i will listen to you and i will take you to our home ...you don't need to stay here plzzz na dadda...bhai bolo na ap he always listen to you...plzzz na bhai....and she started crying in his embrace amd ranveer said "plzzz bacha stop crying pehle ham dad ko bed pe sulade....stay here and he wasn't able to take tej to bed but he was surprised to see shivomru helping him ..he shrugged hus thoughts as his tej dad is priority now and he placed him on the bed and turning towards ishana he said "bacha dad ka injection kider hai?? For which ishana said "on the side drawer bhai and ranveer opened the side drawer and he was about to inject it to tej when a hand stopped him he looked towards the owner of the hand and sighed as it was of Jhanvi singh oberoi....he jerked her hands sideways slowly and said dangerously "dont  ...or else i have to forget who you are " for which jhanvi moved back Scared.. Shivaay was about to say something but priyanka held him back and said "DARE  YOU SAY HIM ANYTHING I WILL FORGOT YOU ARE MY BROTHER" and turning towards Ranveer she said Raj uncle will be here any moment to which Ranveer nodded his head and he held Ishana and said "bacha calm down he is ok" for which Ishana nodded her head but she didn't let go of Tej's hand and spoke "Did something happened here which is responsible for dadda's condition?? For which both Ranveer and priyanka kept quiet and Ishana slowly left tej's hand and spoke "Everyone out of the room and priyanka plzz be here uncle will be here any moment" and she started to move out.

When no Oberoi moved on her order she said " I said out of this room now or else I will make sure you be on roads" and Jhanvi got angry on her and said "who are you to tell us to move from my husband room?? And this is our house infact you should move out.. Ishana chuckled loudly and said " My dadda named this house half property on my name I think it's enough for you to move out of this house as he has more shares in this house. And everyone looked shocked surprised with the fact that tej named this house on someone else and they without saying anything moved out but before going out OM said So now you trapped Mr. Oberoi but remember I will never let you harm my family??

Family?? Which family?? Iam not harming your family and about my dadda you don't even call him father so you don't even have any right to threat me ? Ishana spoke with such a hate on this man that om looked shocked because in the last encounter he knew they both have feelings for each other and hence he couldn't move on from her but Today it didn't had any feelings on him or may be she masked her facade perfectly as this time it's about her dadda who made sure her family is happy when he himself is suffering and from then her ultime motive is to prove her dadda innocent.

Sorry guy's for the late update of chapter ..

Let me know how is the chapter and suggest me something if you want to.

Bye .....
Take care...!