Chapter 0

"It scares us just thinking about it. When you hear it, you are going to think were insane. It started of small, like a hand or a leg in a diffrent possition and it's head was looking up instead of down. And one day it was in a completely diffrent room. It's moving around by itself." One nurse said, scared.

"Maybe someone in you're appartment was playing a trick on you?" Ed asked the nurses politely.
"It's exactly what we tought, but never once did we find any sign or evidance of intrusion." The second nurse said looking at all of us.

"And this all lead you to believe that the doll is possessed." Lorraine said.
"Yes, Comelea got in touch with the medium. We learned from here that a 7 year old girl named Annabelle Higins had died in this appartment. She was lonely and took a liking to my doll. All she wanted was to be friends." The black haired nurse said.

"When we heared this, we felt really sorry for her, I mean we're nurses, we help people. So, we gave her permission to move into the doll." The blond haired nurse said.
This shocked us.
"Wait, you did what?" I questioned.
They looked at me and said "She wanted to live with us by inhabiting the doll, we said yes."

"But then things got worse..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are beyond affraid. We don't know whats going on or what to do. Can you help us?" The nurse asked.
"Yes we can," Ed said "but firstly, theres no such thing as Annabelle and there never was."

"Ghost don't posses such power, but right here we have something extremly manipulative, it's somethig inhuman." Said Lorraine.
"It was a big mistake acknowledging this doll and threw that the inhuman spirit tricked you, you gave it permission to infaste you're lives." Explained Ed.
"Whats an inhuman spirit?" They asked us worringly.

"It's somethig thats never walked the earth, in human form. It's something demonic." I explained.
They looked at us scared and affraid.
"So, the doll was never possessed?" They asked us, affraid.

"No, no, it was used as a conduate, it wanted to make a impression of possetion. Demonic spirits don't possess things, they posses people. It wanted to get inside of you." Lorraine explained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the 'Seekers of the supernatural Ed & Lorraine Warren And (Y/n) (L/n)'
"Okay, thats good Drew, shut it down now." I said to Drew " Hit the lights!"
"So we got the church to send the preist over to preform a blessing on the house and the accupents. The one who was pressing on the appartment was no longer with them." Ed said.

"Any questions?" I asked, looking around, few peple raised their hands and I pointed to a woman to ask a question.
"Where is the doll now?" She asked.
"Someplace safe." I answered, looking at Ed and Lorraine smiling and they smiled back.
I knew they were keeping the doll and other possessed items at their house in their little museum.

I pointed at a man to ask. "So who are you guy? What do people call you?"
"We have been called demonologists, thats one name for us, ghost hunters, paranormal researchers-"
"Hoax," everyone started to laugh at Lorraine's answer. We also smiled because it was funny.
"Wakoes." Commented Ed, smiling.
"But we prefer to be simply as 'Ed and Lorraine Warren and (Y/n) (L/n)'" Lorraine said.