Chapter 7

Me and Ed ran down stairs and started banging on whe walls to hear if Lorraine is ok.
We continued to bang on the walls until we heared a scream coming from the celler.
"ED!!!! (Y/N)!!!!" We opened the celler door and saw Lorraine running up to us.
"I know what she did! She possesses the mother to kill the child! She's been killing her every night, thats what the bruse marks are, she's feading off of her!"
Right when she said that, the crosses around the house started shaking. One by one they were falling of the shelves.

"U-uuhh... Nancy?" We turned to Nancy and saw her hair being lifted up slowly.
Sudenly a whole chunk of her hair has been lifted up and her body was swinging around like a rag doll.
Everyone was screaming and crying.
When Nancy was dragged on the floor, me and Ed tried to hold her down but instead we were being dragged with her.

I saw Lorraine with a pair of scisors, ran to us and cut off the part of Nancy's hair.
Everyone calmed down a bit and I turned to Drew.
"Did you get it?"
"Yeah." He said holding the camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was outside of the church waiting for Ed and Lorraine.
Before we got here, we helped the Perron family pack their stuff to leave the house, we have done that quickly because the family was scared.
Lorraine had a vision and saw Judy by the dock in the water.
She had a breakdown after that.
I heared the doors open and I saw Ed and Lorraine come out.

"So, what did Father Gordon say?" I asked.
" He said he'll help us." I sighed in relief.
We got in Ed's car and we started to drive back to their house.
On the way there it started to rain heavly.
We got closer to their house when Lorraine said "Ed, (Y/n), somethings wrong."
Ed stepped on the gass, and we got closer to the house.

I ran into the house and saw Georgina trying to open the office door.
I heared Judy scream and thats what got me into protection mode.
"Move, move Georgina. JUDY GET BACK DARLING!!" I screamed.
I started body slamming the door and when it opened I saw a chair flying at Judy. I grabbed her just in time and the chair hit the wall.
Ed and Lorraine ran to me when I pulled Judy in.
I put Judy down and she hugged her mother.
"What happaned?" I asked.

"There was a woman rocking in the chair with Annabelle." She continued sobing on her mothers sholder.
I turned to Ed and we both ran to the museum to see if Annabelle is out.
When we got there we saw her still in the case. We checked the locks and everything was normal and nothing changed.
Me and Ed ran back.
"She's still in the case."