Secret Admire

Au: None!Despair
Setting: Hope's Peak Acdamy

Mondo's POV

I had just made it to class, it's not like I wanted to but Ishimaru stopped me.

I sit down at my desk and see a note on the desk.  I open it.

Are you a volcano?
Because you sure are hot~

It's probably one of those girls again.  They always try to flirt and seduce me.  I don't even like them

I crumple the paper and throw it into the garbage can.

Before I could throw it, I see a piece of paper near the garbage can.  I grab it.

It was crumbled, so maybe somebody Is getting noted from a hooker as well?

I open it to seem my name.

Dear Mondo,

You have such a nice hair style!  It looks really nice on you!

From,
Secret Admire

Secret Admire? I have one of those?  But... Why was it near the garbage can- oh I'm guessing the first note was thrown away?

Class was over and I was heading to my locker.  A note then falls out.

Dear Mondo,

Even though you act rude and don't listen to the rules,   You still have a heart for your friends!

From
Secret Admire

Hol up, are they a stalker?  How do they even know that?

It was weird, I wonder who keeps giving these notes?

The day was just filled with notes, everywhere there were notes from a secret admire. 

Until, it was the end of the day.  I was tried of all these notes.  That was until I saw someone at my dorm.

I saw Ishimaru at my dorm putting something under. 

" What are you doing?"  I loudly say.  Ishimaru jumps.

"O-oh..! Hey! Mondo! What brings you here?" Taka rubs the back of his head.

"This is my dorm." I say.  "Oh... Ur... I guess you found out...." Taka mutters.

I pick up the note.  And read it so he can hear it.

Dear Mondo,

Will you go out with me?

From, Kiyotaka Ishimaru

I see his face go a dark Crimson.  "It's fine if it's a no, I under- I put my finger against his lips.

"Sure, what day?" I ask.  "Uh... Maybe tommorow at 10?" Taka questions. 

"Alright, I'll see you tommorow then." I smile.

______________________________________

Sorry, there will be slow updates! Hope you have a great day! Also you mau suggest now!