o2 ⚘

eddie's legs are swinging beautifully off of richie tozier's bed

eddie's legs are swinging beautifully off of richie tozier's bed. it's eight in the morning and richie has soft snores erupting from him. kaspbrak can't help but to watch richie in pure awe. how could someone look so hot sleeping?

tozier stretches, arms engulfing the smaller as he feels him stare at his sleeping form. eddie's giggling, smiling from ear-to-ear and the love that leaves his body as richie holds him close is overfilling his head.

richie can tell that eddie's about to regress, just by the look on his pretty face. big brown eyes stare up at richie while his soft lip is pulled between his teeth. his hands are grabbing at the taller and he can't help but to swoon at his best friend.

there's a knock at the door and richie lets go of eddie quickly as his sister opens the door with her eyes covered, "everyone pg?" she asks and eddie giggles with a, "mhm".

"hey, rich," she's wearing nice clothes. a pencil skirt that hugs her thighs and hips, a white blouse that is tucked into her bottoms and her short hair seems to be somewhat tamed, "i'm headed off to work. mom and dad left some money on the counter for groceries, dad got another job to new york. mom went with," richie nods his head, standing from the bed and finally putting a shirt on. eddie stares at the siblings.

"when'll they be back?" richie asks.

"i think the 18th. anyways, i'm leaving now, don't wait up, i'm staying with patrick tonight." abby ruffles her brother's hair before walking over to eddie and ruffling his too.

"love you two, stay out of trouble."

"can't promise ya anything," richie shoots back, heading off to the bathroom. now, eddie's left in the bedroom alone but he doesn't mind. he considers the tozier household as a home.

eddie's digging through his drawer that richie had kindly designated towards eddie's belongings and took out an outfit to wear, a tooth brush and a hairbrush that had 'eddie k.' carved in to it (thanks, mike).

in the bathroom mirror, as eddie brushes his hair out of his freckled face, richie is aggressively brushing his teeth, "you know, you don't have to brush that hard to have clean teeth," eddie says, matter-o-factly.

richie only grossly clears his throat and spits in the sink, "what can i say? i like it rough." eddie nearly chokes at his comment but wouldn't expect anything less coming from the trashmouth.

it's 1PM, eddie and richie had finally made their way to the grocery store and eddie had started to regress. he wasn't one to be in his head space once he was in the public but it seemed as if richie just had that charm about him.

eddie's wearing white runner's shorts against his pale, freckled legs, a peachy-colored t-shirt, white frilly socks and tennis shoes that protect his feet from damage.

the store is empty for the most part, as it was a monday and most people were needed at their jobs. eddie's tiny hands cling on to the shopping cart that's wobbling and squeaking within each turn.