Chapter Five the Sleepover

Harry's pov. I went home to get my stuff ready. When I was at Louis' house I texted my Mom and she said it was fine since it was Friday.
                    .      .      .

  I got my stuff and I was at Louis' door knocking. Stan answered. "I thought Louis would answer." I blurted out. "Sorry to disappoint you, he's cooking terribly." He said giggling. "You're an idiot!" I heard Louis scream. I bursted out in laughter.
When I finally got in I heard someone crying. "Shh dinner will be done soon." He said to a little girl. "My stomach hurts." She said. "I know. You're going to till we get food in you." He said.
Louis set out bowls for everyone except for himself. He than added food to each one. "Eat up." Louis said.
As we were eating Stan said "When you're done go to Louis' room." He than left me. I quickly finished. "Were is your room." I asked Louis. He turned around.

Louis pov. "My room is at the far end." I said. "Thanks." He said and I just nodded.
I put the dishes in the sink. Than put the girls to bed. I than went to my room. "Louis, how did your mirror shatter?" Stan asked.  "I punched it." I said forgetting Harry was there. "Why?" Harry asked. "I found out they were making her stay in the hospital." I said looking at my feet. Stan patted the spot between him and Harry. I sat down. Stan than moved me to put me in his arms. He held me for a bit than said "Will she make it?" He asked. From what I over here no, but instead of saying that I just shook my head.
He let me go and said "Does Gorgia know? She will make it 10x easier." Stan said looking at me. "She's coming tomorrow and we're taking the girls to see her." I said. "Not to be mean but who's her and who's Gorgia?" He asked sounding confused. "His mum is her and Gorgia is his friend." Stan said and whispered something else.

Stan's pov.
  "His mum is her and Gorgia is his friend." I said, than I whispered "Gorgia is his half sister." I whispered because Louis doesn't consider Troy as his dad. Witch I mess that up all the time.
"Louis, when tomorrow does she get here?" I asked. "She comes when she comes." He said.
"Harry do you like walks?" I asked. I surprisingly didn't know if he did or didn't. "No. I love walks." He said. This is great for my plan. I plan on leaving them and than come here so they can get to know each other.
"Do you guys want to go on a walk?" I asked. "No!" Harry said kind of scared. "Lou." I said. I  knew he could change anyone's mind. He nodded and grabbed Harry's hand. Harry turned bright red. "Harry if you do this for me I will owe you and I will keep you safe don't worry." Louis said grabbing his other hand. "Fine. Who says I need someone to keep me safe?" Harry said in a sassy way. "You have a fear of the dark that's why I will keep you safe." Louis said in a sassy way too. "He has a fear of the dark?" I said a bit confused. Louis catches on very quickly. "No! I don't! Why would you think that?" He asked all defensive. "Yeah you do. It's so easy to tell. You don't want to go on the walk at night but you love walks." Louis said. "Whatever." Harry said in a sassy way.
The thing that made me smile was when Louis let go of Harry's hand, Harry grabbed Louis' hand.

Harry pov.
What is wrong with me? I am going on a walk and it's almost pitch black out.
As soon as we were out of the house I grabbed Louis' hand. He didn't even flinch.
I whispered "I'm sorry about your mum." "Thank you." He said.
We walked to a park and as I looked back to ask if we could go back I didn't see Stan. Louis pulled me and I said "What?" He showed me his phone. It read that Stan left so we could talk and that he was at Louis'.
I got a even more scared. I think Louis read my mind or something because he grabbed my hand and said "You don't have to be afraid. We're going to my house." He said with a smile.

Louis' pov.
We got in the house and I locked the door and said " I have to do something you can start heading to bed." I went to John's room. I didn't think he would be awake. "Louis, where were you?" I was on a walk with friends." I said a bit mad. "You just left your sisters." He said as he pushed me into the wall. "What if you came home and they were dead?" He ask as the grip on my throat got tighter. "Don't you remember what the consequences are when you leave and don't tell anyone?" He said as he let go of me. He grabbed his beer and took a sip and hit it on my chest. I felt the glass break on me. I didn't know I was bleeding.
  I went to my room and went straight to the bathroom. I then found out that I was bleeding. "Shit!" I said a bit loud.
   I tried to take out the glass with my hand, but that didn't go as planned so I got tweezers.
I accidentally shouted shit. Harry knocked on the door.
"Are you okay?" Harry asked in a sweet voice. I just got all the pieces out soI was in to much pain to answer so I didn't say anything. As I cleaned my self up Harry knocked at the door and asked "Are you okay?" again. "Yeah." I said.
   I realized there was a lot of blood on my shirt. I didn't have a nother shirt so I just walked out.
Harry's pov.
  "Lou, what happened to you?" I asked terrified as I looked at his shirt. "Yeah." He said as he got a new shirt. He took off his shirt and I couldn't help but stare. He was so skinny, had bruises, scares, and he had fresh cut scattered across his stomach. Stan tapped me and said "Your staring." I looked away. "You've gained pounds. I assume Gorgia made sure you ate." He said as he got closer to Louis.
"Lou he will kill you if keep on disobeying him." Stan said "Than I'll die." Louis said dead serious. "Who?" I asked looking back at Louis .
"We should go to bed." Louis said trying not to answer the question.. "Yeah, where should we sleep?" Stan asked. "There's room for you two to sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." Louis said.