explain (4)

Dazai and Chuuya just kept staring at eachother, Chuuya was expecting Dazai to answer and Dazai knew it, he seemed nervous as he spoke,

"Those are my vitamins" , "vitamins?" Chuuya asked, as if not trusting a shit about what the brunette said.

"Yes," he stopped, only to see that Chuuya didn't believe him, he continued "for my pale skin."

Chuuya looked straight into Dazai's eyes and said "okay," he than looked at his teeth instead, "and what's up with your teeth? Pretty sure they aren't supposed to be that sharp" Dazai sighed and said "are you really questioning me right now, like this? While we are in a toilet? Let's at least go talk at our table with some wine" as Dazai got closer to the exit door of the toilet, Chuuya grabbed his hand and simply said, "no."

"You want us to go out there, get drunk and forget all of this damn talk, this is not going to fucking happen" he inhaled as the taller turned around to Chuuya and the ginger said "explain, now."

-------------------------------------------------

(After explaining.)

"A what? Do you really think i believe in this bullshit?!" Chuuya said, with a 'little bit' anger in his tone.

Dazai sighed "yes, i actually do, i thought you wanted the truth so stop complaining."

Chuuya just glared at Dazai as if he is staring into his soul and said, "prove it." Dazai just smirked and without another word from the two, Dazai and Chuuya stared into eachother's eyes and at that moment, Chuuya froze completely, as he realized he couldn't move any of his muscles at all but speak, he started to feel fear pass through his frozen nerves.

Dazai started to get closer and buried his face in Chuuya's neck, Chuuya felt panic rise in him, Chuuya started to whimper as he said "please, stop" Dazai only smirked at that and stared at Chuuya who was completely frightened, his brown eyes started to become to glowing red, Chuuya's eyes widened with fear and shut his eyes as if he was trying to hold tears, Dazai chuckled at the sight of the terrified man in front of him.

"You know, i could bite you any moment, bury my teeth into your flesh, drink your blood... and there is nothing that you could do to stop me" he said, voice low and scary. Chuuya felt Dazai's hot breath on his neck and he said "please let me go, i swear i won't tell anyone about this, please."

"Now do you believe me, Chuuya?" Dazai said again with his deep voice and Chuuya started to sob as Dazai got closer to his neck and open his mouth, the moment he felt Dazai's teeth on his neck he shouted, "yes, yes i believe you, Dazai please, don't!" he cried out.

Dazai started to laugh as Chuuya felt that he was able to move again, he looked at Dazai, totally confused.

"Did you,, really think,, that i was going to,, bite you?" He couldn't help his laughing as he took a deep breath and continued, "gosh you looked so funny, i have to admit, you look cute when you're begging."

Chuuya started to feel so many feelings in him at that moment, especially feelings as, of embarrassment and pure anger and shouted, "yes i fucking did! You fucking asshole, i was sure i would've die of an heart attack, this shit wasn't any near to being funny." , "but you're fine, right?" Dazai said as a retort, "yes" Chuuya muttered, "but that doesn't give you the rights to use your damn powers on me and i was sure you would've bite me!" , "but i didn't, did i?" , "fuck you" , he inhaled, "i am going back to my apartment, away from you."

"Fine, but don't you forget what you promised me earlier," Dazai said, smiling at Chuuya, "you swore you won't tell anyone about this." Chuuya was on the edge of strangling the man if he wasn't a vampire. Chuuya nodded and said his goodbye.

No, it is definitely not the end, there is a long way to go! Hope you enjoyed ♡