Chapter One

DISCLAIMER: This story contains spoilers. Some of the things I write in this story don't come from the actual TV show. This story will also take place in the future. There will also be FNAF in the story.

Y/N POV

It's been a long time since I've visited my old home in Lakewood. I haven't seen much since my parents took me away and... nevermind. I wonder how Lakewood's doing. Sadly, I won't be able to see much since I'm going to be starting my new school Point Prep soon, but I should be able to have enough time to go visit my favorite place since childhood. My plane is about to land soon! I'm so excited!

——

My plane landed, finally! I looked around and Everything seemed so different...I wonder why....

Although, I still like what they did to the place. It doesn't look that bad. Anyway, I walked to Gar's, a hero supply and bodega for heroes. The reason why I came here was to visit my friend Enid, who I haven't seen after a very long time.

Y/N : Hi Enid!

Enid : Y/N is that really you? You've grown taller since the last time I saw you! You changed a lot!

Y/N : Thanks! I've seen you've changed too! In a good way I mean.

??? : Hey Enid who is this girl?

A young adult walked up to me and Enid, holding a mop in his right hand

Enid : Oh hey KO! This is my friend Y/N, we haven't seen each other in a very long time, she came here all the way from across the world, she was living with her sister.

KO : Oh, nice to meet you Y/N! I'm KO another one of Enid's friends!

Y/N : It's very nice to meet you too KO!

The three of us continue to chat until this teal looking alien comes and approaches us.

??? : Hey Enid, who's this little friend of yours, she looks pretty interesting with her Y/HC and E/C.

Enid : Rad don't be rude, this is my friend, Y/N, you've obviously never met her because she moved a long time ago before... that.

I put my hand out for Rad to shake but he hesitantly shakes it, which makes me wonder if he is okay. I asked Enid if there is a slight chance if I could have a job here, this man walked up to me, I recognized him immediately since I had his Powcard, it was Mr.Gar and I was filled with joy when he told me that there was an open spot that I could have, and handed me a shirt that I could wear which was blue and told me that I start tomorrow, I was excited, but I told Enid that I had to go to know my way around this place, she said okay then we both waved goodbye.

KO POV

I'm not sure why, but when I saw that Y/N girl... she reminded me of a girl from a missing poster I found a few years ago, when I was 11 years old, it was said to be over 1000 years old, but maybe it's just a coincidence right. I went outside to see if the poster was there even though it's been over 7 years, and surprisingly it was there, but I noticed something else. There were three more posters under the first one! I checked and they all looked familiar, and their names were listed under their picture. Enid, Elodie, Toby, and Y/N, there was no doubt that it isn't a coincidence. I went inside the bodega and approached Enid.

KO : Enid... CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS!!!

*Enid went silent*

KO : Enid, is there something you want to tell me... I'm your friend you can tell me anything

*Enid still stared at the poster, wide eyed and silent*

Enid : KO, where did you find this, and why is my picture and name on this?

*Enid looked up at KO concerned*

KO : W-Wait, you mean you didn't know about the poster, or anything at all?!?!

Enid : KO I don't remember at anytime in my life going missing, or anything like that. I think we should probably ask Elodie or-

*Enid got cut off by Elodie*

*Elodie looks at Enid*

Elodie : Oh Enid there you are! I was looking for you! I found this newspaper and- oh KO I see that you have the posters that go with the newspaper I found in the dumpsters, don't question what I was doing there though...

Enid : Wait did the newspaper show your name and picture?

Elodie : No, but it does have information about the posters KO found, it says something about a pizzeria with four missing children, it says...