Chapter Two

Newspaper of 1983

Four Missing Children

A few months ago, four children were reported missing after going to Circus Baby's Pizzeria. The four children were never found nor their bodies, it was and from a witness that the four children followed a strange man somewhere, but the witness sadly lost track of them. The Pizzeria has shut down by the amount of complaints and bad reports of how they weren't going to bring their children there unless it was safe and the children were found. But they never were, and it will continue to stay shut down until the children have been found. Detectives were sent to do their jobs and investigate the man but he wasn't found either. We will keep updating the people of this town and share what we have found so far.

End of Newspaper

*Enid, KO, and Elodie were silent until Rad walked in, not knowing what the three of them were talking about*

Rad : Hey guys! So what are we-

*Rad was cut off by Enid putting the papers in front of his face. He grabbed them and after a while, he looked stunned*

Rad : But if you guys are here, then maybe it's just-

Enid : It's not a coincidence Rad, those two kids in the poster, they look exactly like me and Elodie. We should probably contact a person who knows about this stuff. But only after we finish work, well, we probably already should know that.

*Red Action walks in with the entire Hue Troop*

Red Action : Hey Enid! How are you- wait what's wrong?

Enid : So we found these posters, a-and one has Elodie's name, and one has my name. Now, we are trying to figure out if there is someone who can figure out why we appeared on the poster.

Red Action : Wait, what do you mean by "We"? It's only you and Elodie that appeared there, right?

Enid : Actually, there is one familiar face that I think I know, her name is Y/N. She always kept this big secret that she never told anyone, not even me, even though I'm her closest friend.

Red Action : Were you her only friend Enid?

Enid : No, her other friend was... T-Toby. Wait, wasn't that the boy's name?

KO : Wait do you mean the boy who was on the poster?

Enid : Yes, that boy!

KO : His name is on the poster! Enid how did the boy look like? Describe him!

Enid : Toby had purple eyes, had short girl hair that he usually tied into a low ponytail, and his hair color looked kinda like yours KO.

KO : That sounds like TKO! Hold on, I'm going to ask him if he knows something about it

KO POV

*KO goes inside his mind to talk to TKO*

KO : TKO! Open the door! I need to talk to you!

TKO : Jeez, what do you want?

KO : I have to ask you a question.

TKO : What is it?

KO : Do you know anything about the year 1983, or anything before that?

TKO : Why would you ask that, huh? Tell me.

KO : Well I asked you first!

TKO : Okay... fine... I'll tell you.

KO : Really!?

TKO : Yeah... now shut up before you make me change my mind. Okay... it all started when I met a few people.

*A Few Years Before*

Year 1981

TKO POV

I was walking down the street to my school, until I bumped into a blonde, slim, and tan figure, wearing a yellow dress. I was on the floor and she noticed since she was still standing

??? : Oh my cob I am so sorry for bumping into you! H-Here, let me help you!

I took her hand hesitantly, as I stood up, I felt a sharp pain in my right arm, thankfully, I'm a left handed person. I held my right arm with my left palm under the right elbow hoping that the pain would go away but it didn't and it stayed. The girl had a British accent when she spoke, but I didn't mind, I could hear her well.

??? : Well this is... very very... awkward...

??? : Y-Yeah, it kinda is.

??? : W-Well, my name is Elodie, but you can call me Ellie for short!

She held out her hand for me to grab as I happily shook it

??? : Nice to meet you Elodie, I'm Toby!

Elodie : I should problobly head to school. Wait do you go to a school?

Toby : Y-Yeah! Which school do you go to?

Elodie : Oh! I go to *insert random school or your school, basically Elementary School*. Which school do you go to if I may ask?

Toby : I go to the same school as you! I'm so happy!

*Toby remembers that his mom told him that he was going to be late, so he quickly grabbed Elodie by the hand and ran to school with her*

It was tiring but at least we made it to class, and coincidentally, we were in the same class!

KO : That's so cool TKO, wait, but did you know the Toby guy?

TKO : ... I didn't know Toby... I was him...

*There was a long moment of silence, but it was stopped when they both heard Enid's loud voice being projected in KO's mind*

KO : I should problobly go now. See you soon TKO!

*KO leave his mind and goes back into the real world*

Enid : So what did he say?

Hey guys! So I basically paused it here and I will need to get some artwork done in order to complete the next chapters! Sorry for the cliffhanger!